Media

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” donโ€™t understand that wee but thick
You attack reasoned debate with gibberish and when you cant actually back up your opinion with anything you get abusive.

Thats what huns do.

Dont ask questions just demand other people spend their money to entertain you.

Just an opinion btw

:):):):)

You attack reasoned debate with gibberish and when you cant actually back up your opinion with anything you get abusive.

Thats what huns do.

Just an opinion btw

And donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever Questioned your opinion or asked you to explain it why ...because itโ€™s your opinion

Thats what huns do.

Just an opinion btw

I take it you have a season ticket ?

And donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever Questioned your opinion or asked you to explain it why ...because itโ€™s your opinion
If you have an opinion it must be based on something

So having an opinion that doesn't make sense to someone else and they ask you to explain it deeper, it may well be they are right and if they have a good reason for their opinion it may well be worth explaining it deeper.

But if its just an opinion with no foundation then its hardly a good solid plan.

If true,would signing Elyounoussi for ยฃ9million and ยฃ35/40 grand a week be good business ๐Ÿบ
I have no idea if it makes good financial sense but it seems like a value added international with talent and consistency that would be good for team at that price wage

imo

If you have an opinion it must be based on something

So having an opinion that doesn't make sense to someone else and they ask you to explain it deeper, it may well be they are right and if they have a good reason for their opinion it may well be worth explaining it deeper.

But if its just an opinion with no foundation then its hardly a good solid plan.
Well as said before thanks for that my god what would we do without a fountain of knowledge like your good self ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ now fuck right off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ canny help it got Touretteโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have no idea if it makes good financial sense but it seems like a value added international with talent and consistency that would be good for team at that price wage

imo
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚explain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back