Meltdown as Sevco lose the initiative, Fans in revolt at bottle merchant Gerrard

It's been a full on melt down on here...." Neil Lennon is gonna break our hearts" and " Enough is enough".

Honestly Celts..... let's get a grip and back the team, back the manager and the club. Just for this year at least.

Our bottle merchants within our support, have been calling our demise every year for nearly 10 years. Hopefully like a broken clock they aren't correct this year. But the facts are that we get better as the season wears on....and win when it matters. I can remeber when Aberdeen were going to beat Ronnies' team to the championship........lol

Yes, we have failed in Europe, but this is the biggest season in all our lives, the players don't need the added pressure of our doubting thomas fan base. I thought that Lennon had won the supoort last season by storming the league.... but theyare just wolf's in sheeps clothing....first opertunity and they're back out with sharpened knifes. You shuld have a good look at youselves..... and don't give me, 'I'm allowed an opinion" crap!!!

If you know anything about Celtic and our club, you'll know we aren't perfect, don't get everything right, don't have a great deal of money left for massive salaries or players. But I honestly think we do try our best.

However, we the fans behind our club it's a powerful force.....this season the club needs you to keep the head when other's are losing theirs. Yes, football makes you doubt the players, the team the board etc....but everything is in place. Lets get right behind the bhoys.

Lennon, the players, the club and the SUPPORT need YOU to fully back the team. This is going to be special.

Hail Hail.

It's been a full on melt down on here...." Neil Lennon is gonna break our hearts" and " Enough is enough".

Honestly Celts..... let's get a grip and back the team, back the manager and the club. Just for this year at least.

Our bottle merchants within our support, have been calling our demise every year for nearly 10 years. Hopefully like a broken clock they aren't correct this year. But the facts are that we get better as the season wears on....and win when it matters. I can remeber when Aberdeen were going to beat Ronnies' team to the championship........lol

Yes, we have failed in Europe, but this is the biggest season in all our lives, the players don't need the added pressure of our doubting thomas fan base. I thought that Lennon had won the supoort last season by storming the league.... but theyare just wolf's in sheeps clothing....first opertunity and they're back out with sharpened knifes. You shuld have a good look at youselves..... and don't give me, 'I'm allowed an opinion" crap!!!

If you know anything about Celtic and our club, you'll know we aren't perfect, don't get everything right, don't have a great deal of money left for massive salaries or players. But I honestly think we do try our best.

However, we the fans behind our club it's a powerful force.....this season the club needs you to keep the head when other's are losing theirs. Yes, football makes you doubt the players, the team the board etc....but everything is in place. Lets get right behind the bhoys.

Lennon, the players, the club and the SUPPORT need YOU to fully back the team. This is going to be special.

Hail Hail.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅณ

Hail Hail.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hail Hail.
Just to add to your great post some of the stick been handed out to Greg Taylor is a wee bit over the top, this is still only a young lad learning his trade. Is he ever going to be a KT highly unlikely but with a goal and 3 assists already to his name and at no fault for any goal conceded he is not doing to bad. He is still learning to try and play the left wing back role and is more suited as a left back but still doesn't deserve to be slaughtered by some.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
[/QUOTE

Hail Hail.
well said mate. Some fuckers have very short memories. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Rae stating Gerrard is right to call out the players for the defending and failure, once again under the bus and all the talk is again hibs are big bullies. TBH when is Gerrard going to be thrown under the bus he sets the team up and tactics, so it was not some kind of fluke were you state players need to be ready for the unexpected and will learn to stay focused, the tactics he employed failed, Goldson is a fucking diddy, so is Tavenier and Helander, so he is the man who sets them up and they are caught out so Kudos to Hib Jack Ross countered the play when he went behind and Sevco were on top, he took a youngster off and put on Stevenson to give a solid four and exposed the press from tavenier, they sprung the trap and the huns walked into it,s Slippies baby this time round.
Rae is a fucking cheerleader. To the lurkers guys like Rae and Boyd are the reason you are shite, you listen to soothing lies.

Hail Hail.

We will add bottle merchants to the list of names any of us fans who dare to criticise lennon or the players can be called. Fuck sake the slogan for the noise should be "a forum open to all, unless you have a different opinion"....and for the record I'm as much a fan as anyone and fuck anyone who wants to say different (clay) and i come on here and critise the team if I want. Cos I can have my opinion. If you disagree then tell me and we will talk about it. But dont call me names and tell me im not allowed an opinion, otherwise what the fuck is the point in the forum. The facts are we are undefeated, yes. Well done Celtic. But we arent playing to our full potential and lennon isn't using the squad to our best abilities. If I want to have a moan about that I will cos I'm a celtic fan and I can. Football is a funny old game where you can support your team 100% but still have a moan about them. That's the beauty of it. You, better than thou, super-duper, celtic now, celtic then, celtic forever, I lived through the bad times uber fans need to turn it in and stop moaning at cunts that have an opinion that differs from you. We know what this season means to the club as much as you all do and thats why we want celtic to play how we know we can......but hey. Lets all be happy and jolly and blah blah blah.

We will add bottle merchants to the list of names any of us fans who dare to criticise lennon or the players can be called. Fuck sake the slogan for the noise should be "a forum open to all, unless you have a different opinion"....and for the record I'm as much a fan as anyone and fuck anyone who wants to say different (clay) and i come on here and critise the team if I want. Cos I can have my opinion. If you disagree then tell me and we will talk about it. But dont call me names and tell me im not allowed an opinion, otherwise what the fuck is the point in the forum. The facts are we are undefeated, yes. Well done Celtic. But we arent playing to our full potential and lennon isn't using the squad to our best abilities. If I want to have a moan about that I will cos I'm a celtic fan and I can. Football is a funny old game where you can support your team 100% but still have a moan about them. That's the beauty of it. You, better than thou, super-duper, celtic now, celtic then, celtic forever, I lived through the bad times uber fans need to turn it in and stop moaning at cunts that have an opinion that differs from you. We know what this season means to the club as much as you all do and thats why we want celtic to play how we know we can......but hey. Lets all be happy and jolly and blah blah blah.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ yay for me!!!

Football fans are fickle remember. If lennon takes the team on a mad unbeaten run playing silky football we will all be celebrating and acting like we never moaned......this is coming from a guy who started a thread about dropping brown about 2 weeks before he started to have the season of his life!!!!
I thought he was done before Rodgers came ,4 years later still playing,how stupid do i look ๐Ÿ˜‚

Football fans are fickle remember. If lennon takes the team on a mad unbeaten run playing silky football we will all be celebrating and acting like we never moaned......this is coming from a guy who started a thread about dropping brown about 2 weeks before he started to have the season of his life!!!!
I think many of us are more tense than usual this season, Lubo. Can you please start another thread on binning Broony again to see if you can work your magic again so he returns to his usual high standards? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I thought he was done before Rodgers came ,4 years later still playing,how stupid do i look ๐Ÿ˜‚

I had to make a 2nd thread to apologise for the 1st. And if lennon gets the team playing how they can then ill be the 1st to hold my hands up and say OK, ok, I should have kept the faith. But at the moment I have the right as a fan to have a wee moan. There's enough great members who can build a perfect reply to my moans and groans....SP for one. I read one of his replies and thought, yep, he's right. I need to chill out....and that's what this place is about. We don't need cunts on here trying to shut people up from having a different view...we need guys like SP taking our views and giving us levelled responses...no calling us fucking names.

Back