Meltdown!!!!!

So apparently this is a definite second yellow card for Bernardo. His first was for celebrating at the trackside after scoring a goal - the same as players do week in, week out in the SPFL without being punished! It isn't as if they were inciting away fans as they were in the Sky studio!

But this late stamp/follow follow-through was ignored as a second yellow and was never mentioned ever again! Why?

View attachment 24705
Scotlands shame allowed to assault as they please fuck the Huns and their baldy fucking coach

I can't believe the fall out from today's match. There was always going to be the usual moon howling, that we have all become used to, but this is another level.
A club that has gone 74 matches without conceding a penalty in the league, a league where it is common knowledge which team most of the officials support, is calling the MiBs display "criminal"....so let's have a look shall we....

AJ plays a poor pass back but gets back and used his strength to muscle Dressrs off the ball. Hart saves - Huns want a penalty for this. Never a penalty. No debate.

AJ handles ball, accidentally. Turns out Sima is offside. Now regardless of what information was filtered to the huns or Sky, there is literally no debate - Not sure what the huns want here to be honest. Do they want a penalty because the refs didn't tell them it was offside?

Goldshun kicks ball off Bernardos shin then follows through with his studs, raking them down bernardos leg, who had actually stopped himself from committing to the challenge. Goldshun proceeds to roll around wrapping his legs around bernardos for effect, IMO, no second yellow. With my green specs on, I'd say goldhun follows through and Celtic should have had foul - huns want second yellow. Never.

AJ goes up for a header with Sima. Both players use their arms (like all players do) for leverage. AJs arm accidentally hits Simas face. Huns get the foul but it's a standard foul that usually never produces a card - Huns want AJ to receive a second yellow....never is, especially when you consider Matt O'Riley taking 2 "accidental" elbows to the face that went unpunished. Funnily enough, SMSM, could calm the huns down by comparing incidents...with O'Rileys broken, bloodied nose as evidence...but that doesn't fit with the agenda.

So all in all, today's game wasn't some controversial, mad, end to end match. It was a dominant Celtic display, where once against these fuckers couldn't lay glove.

The extreme reaction from them shows how much pain they are in....they really believed, more than ever, that they had turned a corner under baldy.
Clemente buying in to the always cheated never defeated bullshit
SMSM as big a joke as VAR

Big Phils tactics were shite yesterday .Hit long balls and hope for the best ha ha

The thing is, MM, they aren't Phils tactics. Admittedly, I don't watch much of Sevco, but over the years, when I've seen them play in Europe, or play us, the tactics have been the same under at least 3 of their last managers. Van Bronco, Beale and now fester all employ the same routine. Long diagonal balls from their CB to their wing backs, for Tavpen or Barasic to then win a freekick at the edge of the box, or get a cross in. It didn't work yesterday because we had them pegged back. That's why so many long balls were hit out the park. Their wing backs couldn't get forward.
There is talk that BR doesn't have a Plan B. Well I'd say their whole club has 1 plan and, regardless of whose manager, its their only plan!!

Seemingly Hearts were denied TWO stick-on penalties yesterday - but have NOT called for the FBI ,Columbo , Miss Marple , Poirot ,Inspector Gadget , The Spanish Inquisition and International Rescue to investigate the corruption in the SPFL Lodge !
Go figure !

HH

Brendans comment about going up against 5 hun managers and they were always coming has tipped them over the edge ...good to see the captain winding them up too loll

I know Callum is playing to the crowd...but leave that "they've no played anyone yet" pish to the huns. That sort of comment is straight out the Beale book.
They've beat teams that have taken points off us this season.
Don't disrespect the league captain. Yes, we play in a league full of teams that seems to thrive on failure but keep our opinions on it in house.
Let the huns come out with their "we only need to beat one team" pish.
One thing that we've done that the scum have failed to do over the last few seasons is respect all our opponents, whether it be Killie, Livi or Hibs.

I know Callum is playing to the crowd...but leave that "they've no played anyone yet" pish to the huns. That sort of comment is straight out the Beale book.
They've beat teams that have taken points off us this season.
Don't disrespect the league captain. Yes, we play in a league full of teams that seems to thrive on failure but keep our opinions on it in house.
Let the huns come out with their "we only need to beat one team" pish.
One thing that we've done that the scum have failed to do over the last few seasons is respect all our opponents, whether it be Killie, Livi or Hibs.
Was only a bit of festive banter Lubo and its tipped them over the edge so well said Callum McGregor in my opinion.

Was only a bit of festive banter Lubo and its tipped them over the edge so well said Callum McGregor in my opinion.

I know mate. And like I say, he's playing to the crowd...but Brendan showed how to send them over the edge in his Snyde interview. Calmac could have mocked the huns without disrespecting the rest of the league is all I mean. Leave that to the scum. They've spend 12 years belittling our success by disrespecting the teams we've beat to win our trebles and trophies...remember, we did it cause we didn't have a real challenge according to them.
I just don't think we should sink to their level of disrespecting the whole league to wind up the scum....especially when there is so much we can say to wind them up without mentioning any other team in the league.

I can honestly say that what I've read and seen so far on Social media in the immediate aftermath of this game is right off the scale... probably up there with the best ever and deserving of a thread ...please post any you find all here and keep them together 🤙🏻

Here's one to get us going

I honestly haven’t seen them have a meltdown this massive possibly ever. The reason being that before hand their hopes were sky high. 😁

Back