Meltdown!!!!!

Listened to radio clyde for the meltdown tonite,the cunts that present the show allow these rampant loonies to spout any auld shit they want without pulling them up,,,
several thick bastards said the same thing!!that collum said it wasn’t hand ball???
a pure lie,,said it wasn’t a penalty!!as it wasn’t deliberate hand ball…even these tits on the tranny are shite scared to upset the crackpots…..but other than that the radios been brilliant 🤣🤣

personally, I would deduct points aff them for bringing the game into disrepute. this meltdown would go nuclear!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
☢️ your humour is terrible these poor souls
Have suffered a huge loss so Mon the Meltdoon GIRFUY’z
Ma ribs ur aching. Yir a bad (naw) man Tic.
Remember these days Shirley they can nae sink any lower 🤞
Deflection and Deludamol the Huns favourite pair 😆😆😆😆😆🥳🥳🥳🥳

HH🥳💚🥳

Right who's fault is it the day...... Let me see we've had the ref, the Tims in the VAR studio... Tims in the Government... Tims in the Police (👮🚨😂)... Tims in general... So who's turn is it the day... Must be the ruling body especially after they came out and said the huns are lying through their tooth thats not what was agreed or discussed at the meeting...

O what a tangled Web we weave when first we practice to deceive.. Tommy Burns I think 🤔

Looks like I picked the wrong new years resolution... Nae mare jelly n ice cream I said 🍦🍧😂😅🍧🍦😅😂🍧🍦😂😂

Every time he opens his gub there's that much shite comes out of it that you know his da must have worked at Shield hall.

Even the knuchledraggers are seeing through the fat, thick rocket now.
Give me 5 mins in a studio wae this Thik Cunt & Al tear him tae Fukin shreds! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Digging up Nicholson fur a throw away remark at AGM but after GIMPS 1st game he claimed "This is always happening to Rainjurs... The World's against us!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They also got Gollum aff their games fur 9 Mths fur sending aff El Fat Cuntio & claimed we were gifted 9iar when 13 pts clear & real reason being Clubs voted on Season End as desparate fur money due tae Covid!! Their response tae that of course being ANOTHER MULLYIN PAGE DOSSIER!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He's a Fat LYIN CUNT🤬🤬🤬🤬 without a SHRED OF EVIDENCE.. TRULY THE FUKIN VILLAGE IDIOT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back