members.

Irony of ironies! Here is a guy begging that I get banned from the sight because he disagrees with me! Should that read "any ould shoite ye like on general chat as long as I agree with you"? Only 25 members post? Perhaps that's due to the regular posters constant moaning, immaturity, incestuous bland inane behavior, obsession with sevco, a hatred of all things no Celtic, constant negativity, blatant bigotry and group think ignorance. Just saying liksay! :LOL:

Now your acting like a walloper.

Who on earth is incestuous on here

just crashed through 2,200 members, but on average around 25 members post, c'mon bhoys and ghirls join in the craic,all things Celtic on the Celtic forum,and any ould shoite ye like on general chat,COYBIG!
MD Hugh Keevins is trolling you mate. Scott Brown the general in the huddle will be riling the team up in the huddle tomorrow night. You know Keevins understands the blogs now.

just crashed through 2,200 members, but on average around 25 members post, c'mon bhoys and ghirls join in the craic,all things Celtic on the Celtic forum,and any ould shoite ye like on general chat,COYBIG!
Well that could be down to the few members who don't read post properly then call you a hun or claim your calling them huns and then slag you of put you on ignore without having the balls to give you the right to reply
Just my tuppence worth

I tend to prefer Romaine Lettuce especially in my Caesar's Salad as this was the lettuce originally used when the dish was created

I note with interest that you have indicated that Asda may be your preferred purveyor of said Lettuces

May I be so bold as to offer an alternative to your Lettuce purchasing habits?

LIDL I find are an excellent supplier and every week offer 8 different fruit or vegetables as Loss Leaders and Lettuce is sometimes included in this promotion

You are of course perfectly entitled to continue your usual Lettuce purchasing habits but as a fellow member of this site I felt that it I was duty bound to advise you of the money saving opportunities of the Lettuce supplying Wholesalers and Supermarkets

Paul Simon himself promoted his fondness for the Lettuce in his hauntingly beautiful song AMERICA frequently referred to by Paul Simon officials as "The Lettuce Song"

? Lettuce be lovers we'll marry our fortunes
together
I've got some Real Estate here in my
bag
So we bought a pack of cigarettes
And Mrs Wagner Pies
And walked off to look for America?

HH?
This post is frightening your both talking about rabbit ? food and where to buy it and you don't even mention the names of the said rabbits ? ? bit wierd that

Back