members.

Mon the wee Lenny send them over the edge! Can't think of a better man to take us forward! HH☘☘

Guess who we are playing tommorow and guess what the BBC medias Neil mcCann was saying about the Hibs and Hearts fans, I can walk up the road to the stadium and not a problem its a Glasgow celtic and (Hun) issue . meet your nightmare mcCann he is back bigger and bolder.
cel2reu_1893651i.jpg

Cannot wait for tommorow now MD now he is here the atmosphere at the games will be just as electric. No no nonsense stuff straight in win the ball retain it passing football and attacking football. We caught wee glimpses of his Hibs style, now he has the players to carry on the pattern of trophy collecting.

Guess who we are playing tommorow and guess what the BBC medias Neil mcCann was saying about the Hibs and Hearts fans, I can walk up the road to the stadium and not a problem its a Glasgow celtic and (Hun) issue . meet your nightmare mcCann he is back bigger and bolder.
View attachment 1610
That's ten pails of pish! Aye nae bother Neil. Can't remember him decrying Lenny getting Letter bombs,attacked on a field of play (dugout)Coin throwing.Constant sectarian abuse, " but he brings it on himself " type pish.?

That's ten pails of pish! Aye nae bother Neil. Can't remember him decrying Lenny getting Letter bombs,attacked on a field of play (dugout)Coin throwing.Constant sectarian abuse, " but he brings it on himself " type pish.?

or the woman who was a Hearts fan defending the lad who got hit with a bottle and he hits her, remember it well, leading to a guy putting a tweet out to say that was his granny who was hit and would decent folk identify the coakcroach who did it. McCann's a shite

That's up for auction. Between the totality fuckin mad and the aye were the same club mhob. Two sides of the same arse cheek!?
Well I don't think they are the same club so that's me fucked there. According to my 4 kids I'm fucking mad but they say I'm not totally fucking mad so that rules me out in that respect. I'll have to find something else to buy. Is there a limit to what history you can buy.???

Cannot wait for tommorow now MD now he is here the atmosphere at the games will be just as electric. No no nonsense stuff straight in win the ball retain it passing football and attacking football. We caught wee glimpses of his Hibs style, now he has the players to carry on the pattern of trophy collecting.
Hail Hail Boab,hope we rip avril a new one on Lenny's first game back,put down a marker!!!!

You have a mask off niel lennon?? Do you want to talk about it mate?? I'm free anytime today (that's time not fee's)
You dont have Seville mask souveniers , Lenny, Larson, MON, Stan the Man, the gallowgate was full of stars that week.

Thought you might help me with that. Because every time I see his face I start singing 'you need hands' don't know if that would go down well
Only person I've ever known to buy history as am sure he stated when he bought a basket of assets.mibbee am wrong if so accept my apologies....apart fae me! ??

Back