MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Merry Christmas Dill....🤞🤞 you get a bit of snow this year 😂😂
Ha Ha Ha, we don't get as much as the rest of the country, but it's always good to get snow for Christmas, makes everything look clean and pretty, and the weans love it, always a good thing
A mate of mine lives up North, and a few years ago, he sent me a photo of him , clearing snow off his roof
It was 4 feet deep !!! :oops:
You have to get your roof cleared off, if the snow gets too deep, and the temperature drops sharply, all that weight freezes, and boom, roof collapse
I see parts of Scotland are getting the white stuff, hopefully, none of the noisers are affected in a bad way
Hope Santa is good to you and yours
YNWA

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha, we don't get as much as the rest of the country, but it's always good to get snow for Christmas, makes everything look clean and oretty, and the weans love it, always a good thing
A mate of mine lives up North, and a few years ago, he sent me a photo of him , clearing snow off his roof
It was 4 feet deep !!! :oops:
You have to get your roof cleared off, if the snow gets too deep, and the temperature drops sharply, all that weight freezes, and boom, roof collapse
I see parts of Scotland are getting the white stuff, hopefully, none of the noisers are affected in a bad way
Hope Santa is good to you and yours
YNWA
Snow that does lie on the roofs of Glasgow is usually only on houses that do not have a grow going on.

Back