MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

You will without doubt hopefully soon frank
Whether that’s a positive or not 😂

I’ve been flat out covering the lad that works with me who has had a shite few months with family loss and health. Lots of absence.. my choices are replacing him or doing it myself.
After 20 years service, I’m in the trenches with him or for him I’m not sure which is apt..
That’s the only reason I’m barely on these days, nothing else
I miss this place, the banter, the needle and the occasional drunken outbursts from many including me.
Tonight is the first time in months I’ve really chilled, kept the laptop shut and took time
This place was my first stop and it will be for as long as good people like yourself are here
That says it all 😘
Thanks for the nice words D
God bless you and yours although I’m sure they already are
You've just made what was a brilliant Christmas even better. I'm sure some of those absent friends I mentioned still have a look in now and then. As we hurtle towards a new year, I hope they see it as an opportunity for a new start.
For sure, we cant always agree, but even more certain is the fact that we are bonded together with what is an almost unconditional love for our club.

Best Christmas yet
We had everyone bring a 'pot luck dinner and my son said...It's a UN Christmas dinner
We had turkey, butter chicken Mexican food, spinach pie, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, and yams with marshmallows...
The wee yin made out like a bandit and the tooth fairy showed up as we were eating, she suddenly pipes up "I have a wiggly tooth"
What a laugh, she 'whistles' when she talks now, as it was one of her front teeth (see pic) 😁
Sincere thanks to everyone who said kind words
It's true that the Noise brings out the best in people
We have some incredibly generous people in here, and I had a wonderful Christmas with my family
May your God bless you and yours
Feeling BLESSED
Have a wonderful New Year

Christmas gang 2022.jpg

Last edited:
Best Christmas yet
We had everyone bring a 'pot luck dinner and my son said...It's a UN Christmas dinner
We had turkey, butter chicken Mexican food, spinach pie, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, and yams with marshmallows...
The wee yin made out like a bandit and the tooth fairy showed up as we were eating, she suddenly pipes up "I have a wiggly tooth"
What a laugh, she 'whistles' when she talks now, as it was one of her front teeth (see pic) 😁
Sincere thanks to everyone who said kind words
It's true that the Noise brings out the best in people
We have some incredibly generous people in here, and I had a wonderful Christmas with my family
May your God bless you and yours
Feeling BLESSED
Have a wonderful New Year

View attachment 21363
That wolfs making sure everyone is smiling 😉or maybe choosing whose for lunch🤣

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Leave our 'Wolfie' alone
She's crashed out on our bed today after running about with Charlie the black Lab, who's in the photo mooching for grub
The wee yin's showing everyone she meets her missing front tooth, she's very proud of her 'whistle' when she speaks
YNWA
My grand daughter was so disappointed when her big teeth started to come in I think she loved when everyone said "whose been kissing the boys"?🤣

Liliana was so excited when she pulled her wiggly front tooth out
She said "The tooth fairy is coming to my house tonight..."
So when she wasn't looking I slipped a 'Toonie' ($2 dollar coin) under her plate
When she found it, she showed everybody
I said "Where did that come from ?"
She said "The tooth fairy brought it"
So she now knows, just like Santa, who delivers presents for her to our house, that the tooth fairy, does the same thing
Weans eh ?
HH

So when she wasn't looking I slipped a 'Toonie' ($2 dollar coin) under her plate
So she now knows, just like Santa, who delivers presents for her to our house, that the tooth fairy, does the same thing
Weans eh ?
HH
Weans eh;)

Weans eh ?
HH
Och, a loonie would have done Dill.

Alright Ghirls & Bhoys, hope Samta was good to you, for 1st time in yrs it was just Mrs TT & I, no kids, no grandkids.

Daughter was working, youngest son in Sweden at his in laws, eldest son & family decided they wanted Christmas in their own house this years due to the wee twins only being 3 mths.

Aye, we could get used tae Christmas lke this 🤔 😂😂

🍺🥃 Slainte

Back