MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

First pic from this morning, a mate of mine is at work
Reminded me of all the crazy, snow and weather delays, we used to have to deal with, and work through
And a few more pics of Georgia our husky, enjoying today's Winter 'gift' a wee bit of Christmas JOY from Canada fer yeese
737 Max 8 at YVR this morning .jpgGeorgia SD Snowfall December 20 2022.jpgGeorgia snow husky .jpg

Last edited:
Fk sake Vigo!! gonna have to look up oxymoron now.:rolleyes:
Can you maybe explain to me how a 19th century failed terrorist can be classified as ´magnificent´. Surely incongruous at least. I know you dont like answering questions but give it a go... Looking at your reply, I suggest you refrain from lecturing on grammar or linguistics. Clearly you are not up to it.

Last edited:
First off folks, I would like to thank you all, each and every one of you, for allowing me the pleasure of your company; you really are a very special group of people.
To all of you, I hope you have a wondrously joyful Christmas spent with your family and loved ones. They're really the most important thing in life.
As for the coming year, I wish you and yours health, happiness, good fortune...and maybe a wee treble. HH.

First off folks, I would like to thank you all, each and every one of you, for allowing me the pleasure of your company; you really are a very special group of people.
To all of you, I hope you have a wondrously joyful Christmas spent with your family and loved ones. They're really the most important thing in life.
As for the coming year, I wish you and yours health, happiness, good fortune...and maybe a wee treble. HH.
Right back at you Frank 👏👏
Good health a wee bit Wealth and another Title. Would do
Look efter yirsel and the Faimily

HH 👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back