MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Why did your Mum give her dog the same name as her son? Things will get very confusing when she shouts "come on Lubo, go outside for a pee in the garden"! ๐Ÿ˜†

There's a bit of a debate going at the moment over the name. The pups original name was Bruno. My dad didn't like this name but wanted it to be similar so landed on Lubo....my little sisters partner is a hun and my 3 wee nieces are all on the dark side...so at christmas dinner today she argued that it wasn't fair that her kids had to call the pup after a Celtic player (she was brought up a fenian, her favourite song was men behind the wire when she was still in nappies!! Fuck sake. She needs to remember where she came from)....my dad, me and my 2 girls are sticking with Lubo....we are just waiting on my mums decision. My dad says that decision will decide whether he stays with her or moves to England with me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Lovely! but why has it got a blue collar???:unsure:

Was a picture of the dog before it came to my parents....don't worry. Blue collar is gone ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Merry Christmas Bhoys & Ghirls, hope everyone got the prezzy they wanted
Now it's Star Wars Marathon, when Luke met Yoda - The Empire strikes back
Georgia's snoozing beside me on the couch and the wee yin will be here in a few hours
If I may:
It's Christmas, a time to sit, relax, and reflect, about what we've all been through in the past year
A time to think of the great people who are no longer with us, but are remembered with affection, and a smile
It's also a time to 'give back' be it financial or giving of your time, it's amazing how the smallest act of kindness can lift the spirits, yours included
Celebrate your loved ones, family, friends, including your pets, they are family members, who give so much unconditional love, that we can never repay
Be well, be kind, be lucky
And always remember
YNWA
'D' and Family

PS: The wee yin (like all kids last night) was so excited for Santa coming
Before she went to bed, she reminded her Mum that Santa needs some milk and cookies, and not to forget the carrot for Rudolph and his friends who pull the sleigh
Have a great one-9021541933938574460.jpg

Merry Xmas to all noisers
And best wishes to you and yours

The weans had a ball today, in fact itโ€™s still mental, Coca Cola and skittles would even take the edge aff them tonight

If Iโ€™ve not got weans Iโ€™m working all year round but this is my favourite day of the year.

Xmas night I always take a minute to be thankful for what I have and what I have had

Iโ€™ll raise a glass to the ghosts of Xmas past, present and future then go back to being Scrooge

Salute to you all, no matter whatโ€™s already been said or will be said, I respect you all. Weโ€™ve more in common than we think โ€ฆ.

Merry Christmas Bhoys & Ghirls, hope everyone got the prezzy they wanted
Now it's Star Wars Marathon, when Luke met Yoda - The Empire strikes back
Georgia's snoozing beside me on the couch and the wee yin will be here in a few hours
If I may:
It's Christmas, a time to sit, relax, and reflect, about what we've all been through in the past year
A time to think of the great people who are no longer with us, but are remembered with affection, and a smile
It's also a time to 'give back' be it financial or giving of your time, it's amazing how the smallest act of kindness can lift the spirits, yours included
Celebrate your loved ones, family, friends, including your pets, they are family members, who give so much unconditional love, that we can never repay
Be well, be kind, be lucky
And always remember
YNWA
'D' and Family

PS: The wee yin (like all kids last night) was so excited for Santa coming
Before she went to bed, she reminded her Mum that Santa needs some milk and cookies, and not to forget the carrot for Rudolph and his friends who pull the sleigh
Have a great oneView attachment 21362
Lovely, my dad always reminded me that Santa liked a bottle of stout.

Merry Xmas to all noisers
And best wishes to you and yours

The weans had a ball today, in fact itโ€™s still mental, Coca Cola and skittles would even take the edge aff them tonight

If Iโ€™ve not got weans Iโ€™m working all year round but this is my favourite day of the year.

Xmas night I always take a minute to be thankful for what I have and what I have had

Iโ€™ll raise a glass to the ghosts of Xmas past, present and future then go back to being Scrooge

Salute to you all, no matter whatโ€™s already been said or will be said, I respect you all. Weโ€™ve more in common than we think โ€ฆ.
Hope we can have the pleasure of your company more often next year ST-l.
Along with many other absent friends, we miss you.

Hope we can have the pleasure of your company more often next year ST-l.
Along with many other absent friends, we miss you.
You will without doubt hopefully soon frank
Whether thatโ€™s a positive or not ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve been flat out covering the lad that works with me who has had a shite few months with family loss and health. Lots of absence.. my choices are replacing him or doing it myself.
After 20 years service, Iโ€™m in the trenches with him or for him Iโ€™m not sure which is apt..
Thatโ€™s the only reason Iโ€™m barely on these days, nothing else
I miss this place, the banter, the needle and the occasional drunken outbursts from many including me.
Tonight is the first time in months Iโ€™ve really chilled, kept the laptop shut and took time
This place was my first stop and it will be for as long as good people like yourself are here
That says it all ๐Ÿ˜˜
Thanks for the nice words D
God bless you and yours although Iโ€™m sure they already are

You will without doubt hopefully soon frank
Whether thatโ€™s a positive or not ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve been flat out covering the lad that works with me who has had a shite few months with family loss and health. Lots of absence.. my choices are replacing him or doing it myself.
After 20 years service, Iโ€™m in the trenches with him or for him Iโ€™m not sure which is apt..
Thatโ€™s the only reason Iโ€™m barely on these days, nothing else
I miss this place, the banter, the needle and the occasional drunken outbursts from many including me.
Tonight is the first time in months Iโ€™ve really chilled, kept the laptop shut and took time
This place was my first stop and it will be for as long as good people like yourself are here
That says it all ๐Ÿ˜˜
Thanks for the nice words D
God bless you and yours although Iโ€™m sure they already are
I hope things work out well for the guy. You have a heart of gold and it is good to support those going through a fifficult time. Take care, pal, and pop in when you get a chance. I hope your wee girls had a good Christmas and wishing you all the best for 2023. YNWA ๐Ÿ’š

Members online

Latest posts

Back