Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

I don't know dill, the levels most are stooping to, and all for a yella bunnet 🥴
You just lock in your prediction DILLIGAF and then you can see what everyone else's are.
Just to let you know that there are far too many turncoats for my liking first game up.
[/QUOTE]
Cmon John we know your a good Celtic man. But Its a side tourney for a a bit of banter ....the smart noiser will see that mobs results as easy points to get in the bag. However If they drop those points then that will be greatfully received ...a win win . Only traitors will be anyone backing against ourselves. Good luck....Mon Celtic Mon the predictor. 😁👍🍀

You just lock in your prediction DILLIGAF and then you can see what everyone else's are.
Just to let you know that there are far too many turncoats for my liking first game up.
Cmon John we know your a good Celtic man. But Its a side tourney for a a bit of banter ....the smart noiser will see that mobs results as easy points to get in the bag. However If they drop those points then that will be greatfully received ...a win win . Only traitors will be anyone backing against ourselves. Good luck....Mon Celtic Mon the predictor. 😁👍🍀
[/QUOTE]
I locked mine in July 13
Thanks for the info Bhoys
I managed to navigate through and it's interesting to see how many have the same score predicted in the same games
Being the SPFL, you have to factor in the MIBs, when the Munkys play
Good luck to all and looking forward to a good laugh as the season moves forward

Last edited:
I locked mine in July 13
Thanks for the info Bhoys
I managed to navigate through and it's interesting to see hoe many have the same score predicted in the same games
Being the SPFL, you have to factor in the MIBs, when the Munkys play
Good luck to all and looking forward to a good laugh as the season moves forward
[/QUOTE]
Well said Dill ...Mon the 3 Greenock boys 😁🍀👍

Back