Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Folks, just a reminder that the league action starts soon so time to get your predictions in. You can make your picks for the first three rounds if you use the Superbru app - you can always change them right up to just before kick off if you want (just don't lock them in - this isn't necessary for your scores to count) but it is handy to make sure you have entered something if you do them in advance like this throughout the season.

Good luck to everyone (even the grumpy tractor drivers and those that go chasing for yellow winter bunnets)! And Mon The Hoops! HH

Folks, just a reminder that the league action starts soon so time to get your predictions in. You can make your picks for the first three rounds if you use the Superbru app - you can always change them right up to just before kick off if you want (just don't lock them in - this isn't necessary for your scores to count) but it is handy to make sure you have entered something if you do them in advance like this throughout the season.

Good luck to everyone (even the grumpy tractor drivers and those that go chasing for yellow winter bunnets)! And Mon The Hoops! HH
Lock me in fur the FILTH getting PUMPED week after week🤣🤣🤣

Cmon Bridie the predictor wouldnae be the same without the grumpy tractor driver as you call him...he'll be watching out for clipes... complimenting all above him in the league and certainly those below him will also get a mention or two. Yellow caps will be vilified unless they are donned on his own head and any other noisers who gloat about their own success will be told tae gie it a rest unless he's had a good week and then there will be nae rest fur the rest of us ...to be fair the man isnae that bothered aboot it as you can see ...it hasn't even started and he's complaining about being in 6th place ...oh and whatever you do don't call him MATE. A bit unfair calling the man grumpy IMO ..he is just getting into the spirit of the competition and adding fun to the experience ...Mon the predictor 🚜🍀👍🤣

Cmon Bridie the predictor wouldnae be the same without the grumpy tractor driver as you call him...he'll be watching out for clipes... complimenting all above him in the league and certainly those below him will also get a mention or two. Yellow caps will be vilified unless they are donned on his own head and any other noisers who gloat about their own success will be told tae gie it a rest unless he's had a good week and then there will be nae rest fur the rest of us ...to be fair the man isnae that bothered aboot it as you can see ...it hasn't even started and he's complaining about being in 6th place ...oh and whatever you do don't call him MATE. A bit unfair calling the man grumpy IMO ..he is just getting into the spirit of the competition and adding fun to the experience ...Mon the predictor 🚜🍀👍🤣
i'll do ma talking in the predictor 😖 i'll plead with the stella ghod to take off this god forsaken curse ,,,,,,and then i'll pick you lot off one by one

Members online

Latest posts

Back