Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

Can we get the wooden spoon taken away from MD in the league table? Oor Michael should not have the wooden spoon. It's no right.

Sixth in league will do me for the run in. Like Celtic I am awa to go on an unbelievable run and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Last edited:
Can we get the wooden spoon taken away from MD in the league table? Oor Michael should not have the wooden spoon. It's no right.

Sixth in league will do me for the run in. Like Celtic I am awa to go on an unbelievable run and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.
Richy - it is automatically assigned by Superbru. If people don't make any picks then it automatically discounts them from being awarded the spoon.

Obviously MD has no more selections so this shouldn't occur again, but in this instance there was a carry-over from a postponed Aberdeen game which MD (and one other person - Jokell?) had previously selected a score in so Superbru must have used his a original score selection for this single game.

As I said, there isn't much we can do about it, but somehow I think MD would have had a wee chuckle at winning it one last time.

When (if) Larry overtakes MD then I can not screenshot the players below him that are no longer competing if this is bothering people. Either that or Captain 50 can go in and remove the players that aren't active any more as he did for Shammy's Nigerian Prince (did he ever show up, I wonder).

Richy - it is automatically assigned by Superbru. If people don't make any picks then it automatically discounts them from being awarded the spoon.

Obviously MD has no more selections so this shouldn't occur again, but in this instance there was a carry-over from a postponed Aberdeen game which MD (and one other person - Jokell?) had previously selected a score in so Superbru must have used his a original score selection for this single game.

As I said, there isn't much we can do about it, but somehow I think MD would have had a wee chuckle at winning it one last time.

When (if) Larry overtakes MD then I can not screenshot the players below him that are no longer competing if this is bothering people. Either that or Captain 50 can go in and remove the players that aren't active any more as he did for Shammy's Nigerian Prince (did he ever show up, I wonder).
Could give the wooden spoon to Andy Walker for his stirring needs and to sit alongside his other awards..

Untitled.jpg

He seems to be held up again, BB. He's waiting for a cheque to clear at the bank and it's only been 3 weeks since he deposited it. The poor man is pining and finds it too heartbreaking just being able to talk on the phone instead of being with me. He said some Amazon vouchers would help though.

He seems to be held up again, BB. He's waiting for a cheque to clear at the bank and it's only been 3 weeks since he deposited it. The poor man is pining and finds it too heartbreaking just being able to talk on the phone instead of being with me. He said some Amazon vouchers would help though.
He's maybe in quarantine for 2 weeks in a hotel next to the airport. He might need extra cash forwarded to him to pay for this big bill he will have to pay.

Back