Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

He's maybe in quarantine for 2 weeks in a hotel next to the airport. He might need extra cash forwarded to him to pay for this big bill he will have to pay.
Indeed BB and he wouldn't have had the time to change currency yet, that's if he's allowed to take his massive wealth out of Nigeria.

Indeed BB and he wouldn't have had the time to change currency yet, that's if he's allowed to take his massive wealth out of Nigeria.
Yes, you are probably right. You may have to hand him some more money due to the pesky red tape stopping him getting his hands on his own £millions. Such a shame for poor Prince Zlatan.

He's so naive that I'm afraid there are people out there who may scam him. 😕
He is so lucky he has found a true saint like you that is there to protect him from these terrible people. And he just emailed to ask if you could send £5000 to my bank account so I can sort out some Nigerian bank charges he is getting invoiced to convert his gold and diamonds into US dollars.

He is so lucky he has found a true saint like you that is there to protect him from these terrible people. And he just emailed to ask if you could send £5000 to my bank account so I can sort out some Nigerian bank charges he is getting invoiced to convert his gold and diamonds into US dollars.
He's a bit mixed up because I already sent to Steviebhoy.

Shammy's Nigerian Prince (did he ever show up, I wonder).
Aye hes at the top of the Celtic fans pool 😆😆 even better than that I spy a yella bunnet by my name , "winter that's me" tips one of his 5 yella bunnets , "pleased to beat you " 😆😆 how did that happen , is that cos the week was split ? I'll take it anyway 5 yella bunnets wee fergus would be proud 😆 I need an extra bunnet peg. Wherever I lay my bunnet that's my hame , lots of hames noo ( not gloating hate that) 🤥

Aye hes at the top of the Celtic fans pool 😆😆 even better than that I spy a yella bunnet by my name , "winter that's me" tips one of his 5 yella bunnets , "pleased to beat you " 😆😆 how did that happen , is that cos the week was split ? I'll take it anyway 5 yella bunnets wee fergus would be proud 😆 I need an extra bunnet peg. Wherever I lay my bunnet that's my hame , lots of hames noo ( not gloating hate that) 🤥
No idea why you have a yella bunnet as you are one of the lowest scorers. Plus the gameweek isn't nearly finished so no bunnets should awarded yet. And you've only won 3 bunnets (weeks 8, 9 & 18) so stop your boasting! 🤣

No idea why you have a yella bunnet as you are one of the lowest scorers. Plus the gameweek isn't nearly finished so no bunnets should awarded yet. And you've only won 3 bunnets (weeks 8, 9 & 18) so stop your boasting! 🤣
Must be something to do with match days? You DONT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO TAKE AWAY MA YELLA BUNNET!! its mines the precious 😆

It's an o.g bunnet must be bellshill bhoy and fisiani EBT culprits or something 🤣
Some kind of superbru mix up , shows my points(everyone's) as less than last week , so I'm being honest about it and fair ( in the meantime that's ma bunnet) just til its sorted oot 🤫

It's an o.g bunnet must be bellshill bhoy and fisiani EBT culprits or something 🤣
Some kind of superbru mix up , shows my points(everyone's) as less than last week , so I'm being honest about it and fair ( in the meantime that's ma bunnet) just til its sorted oot 🤫
Dry up, Jessie. You can have as many yella bunnets as you want but I'll gladly take the points, even though I missed the first 59 weeks! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Look at this BB superbru have awarded me R27 as well maybe something to do with staggered matches?

Hit the bunnet icon when you open the link

Back