Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

You can't go pinching Bellshill's bunnet in this wintery weather! He beat you by 3.5 points, and Fisiani outscored you too.
I know and I've decided to....say nuthin tae ah talk tae ma lawyer 😆 can only be 1 of 2 things 1. A fuk up ( highly unlikely they superbru guys no wit their dane 😆) 2. Round 27 wisnae all those games , just of some of them ( highly probable conclusion) 😆 plus bellshill bhoy did get his bunnet. Were is mine fkn pissin yella bunnets doon here 😆

I know and I've decided to....say nuthin tae ah talk tae ma lawyer 😆 can only be 1 of 2 things 1. A fuk up ( highly unlikely they superbru guys no wit their dane 😆) 2. Round 27 wisnae all those games , just of some of them ( highly probable conclusion) 😆 plus bellshill bhoy did get his bunnet. Were is mine fkn pissin yella bunnets doon here 😆
I’ve give you a bunnet, I’ve hunners 🤣🤣,

Seen that Asilverufc has been awarded the yella bunnet for this round which isnae finished ? Well done Asilverufc btw 😆 6 games have been played though just to add to the confusion, controversy abounds! Either superbru have superfkd the game and are panicking about the govan stutter like the rest of cyberweb or Maybe Boabs right, ever since the tourney was renamed efter Faither MD hes been having a laugh at oor wee game 😆😆

Last edited:
Seen that Asilverufc has been awarded the yella bunnet for this round which isnae finished ? Well done Asilverufc btw 😆 6 games have been played though just to add to the confusion, controversy abounds! Either superbru have superfkd the game and are panicking about the govan stutter like the rest of cyberweb or Maybe Boabs right, ever since the tourney was renamed efter Faither MD hes been having a laugh at oor wee game 😆😆
It's a shared bunnet wi me this week. I said last week that, like Celtic, I was awa to have a late charge at the league.

It's been fixed oot noo and bellshill bhoy has his bunnet returned 😆 richybhoy aye you're drawing with Asilverufc, perhaps they just roll it on until the rounds done, and the early leader is awarded the yb til then . All above board again 😆🙈

All my picks were correct yet i've been shafted again with no points this has been goin on for weeks .....we'll this week so games a bogey predictors rigged

null n void it ,,,,,,,,it's the only way or deduct all shammys points that might be fairer

Back