Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Sorry to hear about your Ma Marky
Hope she sees in her 92 birthday
Thoughts are with you and your family
Mums been very pragmatic about it all , as she said she's had a Good life ,5 wonderful sons (most of the time) we /ma spent Saturday afternoon picking the music she wants and the picture for the funeral cards , told my older brother if he gave her tomato soup again she would cut him out the will 😉wouldn't be so bad but he's a chef 🤣.
Thanks for all the support from the noiser family

Just seen of the scores as I have been mammy sitting for the last few days as my old mum has been moved to palliative care and one of us sits with her day and night luckily I have four brothers so we can spread the job around, were all hoping she makes it to Thursday which will be her 92nd birthday.
As to the predictor be afraid John no, be very afraid and no deliberately throwing the points😏
Sorry to hear about your Mum Marky hope she enjoys her 92 Birthday with all her Family on Thursday and beyond my best hopes and wishes go to you all.

HH 🙏

Mums been very pragmatic about it all , as she said she's had a Good life ,5 wonderful sons (most of the time) we /ma spent Saturday afternoon picking the music she wants and the picture for the funeral cards , told my older brother if he gave her tomato soup again she would cut him out the will 😉wouldn't be so bad but he's a chef 🤣.
Thanks for all the support from the noiser family
Just seen about your wee ma marky my heart goes out to you and your bros 🙏

Members online

Latest posts

Back