Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

10th , again. Must remember to get my picks in next time this giving you lot a 5 week start ( thought I'd still win) I'll have to cut that to just the 1 weeks start but I'm chuffed seeing I was 30th at one point 💪

Seems like my run of winning bets ( fitba accas) I won 8/10 of my last 10 bets with Paddy Power didn't go unnoticed.

Have never won so many on the trot , ever , they said( to paraphrase )
" quite the achievement Mr Winter and rare to see runs like that", well done ( through gritted teeth no doubt,
was only putting on wee £1/£2 /free bet accas but that was enough to rattle PP for just over £180 was well chuffed with maself, not being a gambler as such just wee lines.

Anyway on returning home from North Wales i was surprised to see id recieved through the post a ' reward' for my stellar predictions.

Bhoy4life ( I think put up a Celtic cross carving ) for that seasons winner , 👏

Therefore I've been inspired to offer up said Paddy's reward to next seasons Michael Duffy predictors winner.

This will ensure everyone really focuses and pays attention to the...the..thingy thing if folks are really serious about winning .

I sense a few twists for the next MD predictor, especially when the winner shall recieve a truly unforgettable award, as seen below.

Aye, also found maself speechless at the time except to say "wtaf ?"

Screenshot_20230617_144004_Gallery.jpg

Ano! Ano! Truly one of a million kinds.

Brand spanking ( see whit I done there) new.

Never been worn ( by me) you're guess as good as mine as to before that but who wouldn't want to win the green, white and yella bunnet protector 🙈😄😄

Seems like my run of winning bets ( fitba accas) I won 8/10 of my last 10 bets with Paddy Power didn't go unnoticed.

" quite the achievement Mr Winter and rare to see runs like that", well done ( through gritted teeth no doubt,
was only putting on wee £1/£2 /free bet accas but that was enough to rattle PP for just over £180 was well chuffed with maself, not being a gambler as such just wee lines.

Anyway on returning home from North Wales i was surprised to see id recieved through the post a ' reward' for my stellar predictions.

Therefore I've been inspired to offer up said Paddy's reward to next seasons Michael Duffy predictors winner.

This will ensure everyone really focuses and pays attention to the...the..thingy thing if folks are really serious about winning .

I sense a few twists for the next MD predictor, especially when the winner shall recieve a truly unforgettable award, as seen below.

View attachment 22993

Never been worn ( by me) you're guess as good as mine as to before that but who wouldn't want to win the green, white and yella bunnet protector 🙈😄😄
Two questions:

1. Have you worn them?

2. And if the answer to 1 is "aye", then have you washed them? I'm sure Bigian/Winning Captains/whoever else disnae want your skiddy drawers for winning the tournie! 🩳🥳🎉

View attachment 22993

That's just pants imho.....

Only for collecting second prizes...

Two questions:

1. Have you worn them?

2. And if the answer to 1 is "aye", then have you washed them? I'm sure Bigian/Winning Captains/whoever else disnae want your skiddy drawers for winning the tournie! 🩳🥳🎉
Skiddy drawers BB?
All hardwood at mine 😅

Yes as mentioned in previous post no never been worn , and I don't think they're taking the piss cos there's no tenur bit in them 😅

View attachment 22993

Funny you went with the "wow" emoji Kelly cos that's exactly what my face looked like when I opened the parcel.

Quickly followed by some way ott expletives that I couldn't possibly repeat on here.

I'm in two minds now, 2nd place predictor or straight to Moleman in advance 🤷🏻‍♂️

Looks like your drunker than me... I'm not talking to myself..... (YET).. 😱 😱 😱
Haud it right there 50.
My bullsh*t is as powerful when sober and a lot clearer than when I'm drunk.

Which since it happens to beat speshull occasion Haaland v Scotland, I've no need for any excuse to get drunk.

Watching Scotland has always made me go drink the drunk draught and drank too much.

I've not started yet so there might be a tome later if I can just get it down to 10,000 characters 🤔 😅

Haud it right there 50.
My bullsh*t is as powerful when sober and a lot clearer than when I'm drunk.

Which since it happens to beat speshull occasion Haaland v Scotland, I've no need for any excuse to get drunk.

Watching Scotland has always made me go drink the drunk draught and drank too much.

I've not started yet so there might be a tome later if I can just get it down to 10,000 characters 🤔 😅

Watching Scotland playing sober is not a nice experience, I know I've done it on many occasions.

I'm keeping my money fir a wee jolly tae Spain later this year, though Norway is a lovely country the £10 a litre of beer & £6 Whisky is not for me.

10pack of Stella from local shop & a bottle of Jura & a few Amsterdam Roll ups will c me through the 90mins today, total cost £70, my lads are over for the match & burning through money, faster than their wife's ever could on a shopping spree.😂😂

🍻🥃Slàinte

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿MON SCOTLAND INTAE THEM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

View attachment 22993

Good prize for the winningest widden spin winner.
But Mibbies fur anybudy that kin rite mair wordies than winter ever in a post
Nah me either

HH 😰😉😰

Watching Scotland playing sober is not a nice experience, I know I've done it on many occasions.

I'm keeping my money fir a wee jolly tae Spain later this year, though Norway is a lovely country the £10 a litre of beer & £6 Whisky is not for me.

10pack of Stella from local shop & a bottle of Jura & a few Amsterdam Roll ups will c me through the 90mins today, total cost £70, my lads are over for the match & burning through money, faster than their wife's ever could on a shopping spree.😂😂

🍻🥃Slàinte

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿MON SCOTLAND INTAE THEM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
We are coming more into it now. I don't think having Aaron Hickey covering Haaland on corners is such a great idea - he is a good 4 inches shorter than him.

I still love that Birger Meling and can't understand why we never tried for him (although Greg Taylor turned out very well for us).

We are coming more into it now. I don't think having Aaron Hickey covering Haaland on corners is such a great idea - he is a good 4 inches shorter than him.

I still love that Birger Meling and can't understand why we never tried for him (although Greg Taylor turned out very well for us).
Pretty sure Bridie fancied him at one time (still does) but yes is a solid unit good reader of the game all round good player
But then so is Steak bake ( has Sandman copy rited that ) 😰

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Always the fucking same...Neymar and Ronaldo used to get away with kicks, elbows a shoves....Haaland has joined that list. They want the top players to light up these games....so they allow guys like Haaland to dive about like Neymar and win freekicks and penalties!!! That was never a penalty

The ref has made some strange decisions today. I thought the pull on Haaland 3 minutes earlier was more of a penalty (but still very soft). For a 6' 3" beast of a man, he flung himself to the deck very easily.

Both players were pulling each other...Haaland dived to the ground. The ref is fucking awful. 1st half, Scotland players were being barged off the ball with nothing given. As soon as a Norway player falls the whistle blows.
Its 100% the Haaland effect.
It happens when Ronaldo plays for Portugal or Neymar plays for Brazil....the refs are in awe of these guys and seem to forget they are supposed to be impartial....happens in the champions league also. We've seen it first hand with the little Brazilian wanker and who remember when Ronaldo, for United, had a kick out at Brown. Haaland scoring will make headlines....never mind that he dived. Fucking joke.

Good prize for the winningest widden spin winner.
But Mibbies fur anybudy that kin rite mair wordies than winter ever in a post
Nah me either

HH 😰😉😰
Love this btw , there's no way I'd ever have thought up so many different possibilities for a pair of pants, y-front pants, PaddyPower y front pants 😀

I said at first next seasons winner, which I now agree is a pants idea especially after bhoy4life ( was b4l who put up the carving? I think " put up that splendid award.

Then It was mentioned as a second prize ( runner up/loser) award.

Then I thought , could just send them now to moleman for his upcoming pants season.

Now you say the most widden spoons award and I must agree ( so far) that's the best pants award .

Either way, since I opened that package I've never heard so much pants in all my week 😛

Back