Missing threads

Easy excuse. Racism is racism. I've often said how funny it is when a horrible fucker dies then he all of sudden he becomes a saint. He was a horrible fucker when he was alive. Now he's a dead horrible fucker.
Respect your opinion Deadner. There are no saints amongst us mere mortals. Can't see him getting a Sainthood from the pope. Maybe AO C.

Easy excuse. Racism is racism. I've often said how funny it is when a horrible fucker dies then he all of sudden he becomes a saint. He was a horrible fucker when he was alive. Now he's a dead horrible fucker.
We agree on several things
Racism is racism and if we’re to call it as it is in our country then we would be hypocrites not to call it the same with him
The crap surrounding it is nauseating, thank fuck the masters is on
I agree he was a horrible fucker at times too
But is it not hypocritical to be a horrible fucker that’s alive about a horrible fucker that’s lying lukewarm in a coffin

Last edited:
Fuck the Royals ,they ll never be welcome at Parkheed,couldnae give a monkeys about any of them HH
what makes you think that you speak for all Celtic supporters - we are not all biggots.
We agree on several things
Racism is racism and if we’re to call it as it is in our country then we would be hypocrites not to call it the same with him
The crap surrounding it is nauseating, thank fuck the masters is on
I agree he was a horrible fucker at times too
But it is not hypocritical to be a horrible fucker that’s alive about a horrible fucker that’s lying lukewarm in a coffin
I think we call anything racism nowadays because somebody gets offended and somehow that makes the real racism harder to highlight - boy that cried wolf and all that. But does anybody have a grandfather that wouldn't say some we quips that would cause a millenial to go into rage?
You can't even talk about mean Aberdonians or silly Kerrymen- where will it all end up?

it was all down to you pervs wantin proof of me and Natalie ,you lot hittin the f5 button like a maddie awaitin proof got the thread pulled

a blame imatim jamsam and you tony and am no a grass am just sayin like
Yir a rye and corn 🌽 Fermer Bhoy that’s code fur what’s that green stuff you can also smoke it. No wantin to upset anyone
It’s Snawflakin here read the thread from pagione STG is innocent 😇 (thanks furra fiver) anyhoo back to the Merry plough boy
Blame me ya can’t yi. Um no a greeeesssss

HH 🥳

what makes you think that you speak for all Celtic supporters - we are not all biggots.

I think we call anything racism nowadays because somebody gets offended and somehow that makes the real racism harder to highlight - boy that cried wolf and all that. But does anybody have a grandfather that wouldn't say some we quips that would cause a millenial to go into rage?
You can't even talk about mean Aberdonians or silly Kerrymen- where will it all end up?
Amen usually

HH 😳

So much for saying what you like ,fuckin snowflakes
I think what Ally posted earlier could be spot on regarding hate speech laws etc, even if its not that they may have been removed to protect the reputation of the forum. I can imagine the record having a field day running a story along the lines of the nation mourns a beloved Prince and here's what the nasty celtic fans are saying.
Nobody is expecting anybody to be a royalist or even be sympathetic towards them, but I don't think it's too much to ask for a bit of decorum even if it's only to protect the forum.

I think what Ally posted earlier could be spot on regarding hate speech laws etc, even if its not that they may have been removed to protect the reputation of the forum. I can imagine the record having a field day running a story along the lines of the nation mourns a beloved Prince and here's what the nasty celtic fans are saying.
Nobody is expecting anybody to be a royalist or even be sympathetic towards them, but I don't think it's too much to ask for a bit of decorum even if it's only to protect the forum.
Well said hoopy
Are you smoking grass as well ?

I speak for myself but i cant see the royals being welcome in Parkhead ,does that make me a bigot ?

Understand if the forums at risk,fair enough...i couldnt give a flying fuck about the royals or what happens to them ,im on this to talk Celtic mostly and have a laugh with fellow Celtic fans ,no having being called a bigot off that other wanker but.

Understand if the forums at risk,fair enough...i couldnt give a flying fuck about the royals or what happens to them ,im on this to talk Celtic mostly and have a laugh with fellow Celtic fans ,no having being called a bigot off that other wanker but.
a club open to all - even w*nkers it would seem

Members online

Latest posts

Back