Missing threads

I think a wee explanation from WC as to why he deleted the threads might prevent members being accused of being grasses?
I appreciate the sentiment mate but I don’t really give a flying fuck if some pie decides to call me a grass. I’ll accept his apology if it is cleared up by WC
I’m a bit confused though as to how someone could be a grass though
How does that go
WC have you read a public thread 🤣🤣

I appreciate the sentiment mate but I don’t really give a flying fuck if some pie decides to call me a grass. I’ll accept his apology if it is cleared up by WC
I’m a bit confused though as to how someone could be a grass though
How does that go
WC have you read a public thread 🤣🤣
WC can't see anything on here until it's reported mate, its all typed in invisible ink. Obviously 🙄

The man's dead, we'll leave it there. Opinions expressed on here whether right or wrong have upset some members. Obviously wc has pulled the thread due to legal concerns, social media is having a crackdown on hate crime and unsavoury language. I am not accusing anyone on here of anything I love you guys you are entitled to your opinions we agree o r disagree in kind. Peace and love to you all. 🙏🙏

The man's dead, we'll leave it there. Opinions expressed on here whether right or wrong have upset some members. Obviously wc has pulled the thread due to legal concerns, social media is having a crackdown on hate crime and unsavoury language. I am not accusing anyone on here of anything I love you guys you are entitled to your opinions we agree o r disagree in kind. Peace and love to you all. 🙏🙏
Pity the same hate speech crackdown didn't apply when that oul fucker was using it. What's good for the goose....

Back