Missing threads

Open to everyone....... except any of the royal family.......anyone in the orange order.....anyone in the masons (especially if they wear black).........any conservative voters/ MP’s........anyone in the British army (especially the paras)

there might be more, free free to add any I’ve missed 🤔
well that might be a few of our fans - definately Torries (probably on the board) and I remeber being in the jungle during the Falklands war when some fans were singing Malvinas, Malvinas and it seemed (considering the fighting that broke out) that a lot of our support had family out there. I'd hope that anyone could feel free to be part of our family (even the odd black sheep)...if you can still say that.

Ah canny find ma favourite tee shirt anywhere I’ve looked all over and there’s nae sign of of it, the thing is it’s old and out of shape a bit like myself and the wife keeps telling me tae chuck it coz she hates it and now it’s vanished in tae thin air it’s been bugging me for days, just thought I’d mention it since were talking about missing threads and some of mine have went missing mibbes we wont get much mileage out of just missing threads so I can see this expanding into a lost property page 😜

Ah canny find ma favourite tee shirt anywhere I’ve looked all over and there’s nae sign of of it, the thing is it’s old and out of shape a bit like myself and the wife keeps telling me tae chuck it coz she hates it and now it’s vanished in tae thin air it’s been bugging me for days, just thought I’d mention it since were talking about missing threads and some of mine have went missing mibbes we wont get much mileage out of just missing threads so I can see this expanding into a lost property page 😜
It's probably buried under the patio. 🤣🤣🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back