Mon the Mariners

My wife was in Toronto visiting family and they took her to see the blue jays, she said it was a great day out . And stewards made sure their beer cups were full but hasn’t got a clue what the score was or who won 😂👍
Thats why the fairer sex have much more fun than us blokes....
the who, what or whatever the fuck are irrelevant as they live in the moment
Meanwhile hubby is trying to make sense of it all by figuring out the fucking rules

Love Toronto, my 8/9 journeys to visit relatives in Windsor mean landing in Toronto and leaving from Toronto so spent a lot of time there and also in Detroit which is a mile away from Windsor whether you take the tunnel or the bridge. Slightly differing cities IMO, can't put my finger on why

My most memorable times in Toronto
in second place - hearing Moby DJ in a bar, meeting him, loving his set and advising him to 'just keep plugging away, your set's really good and you'll do well'. Upon getting home, my mates like have you heard this guy Moby's album :)

Best memory is travelling to Toronto the day of our flight home, getting there and expecting the France v Scotland game to be on in every pub, only to be disappointed time and again. Finding a French restaurant, watching on the equivalent of an OXO cube while revelling in getting proper French Onion Soup, only for that pesky James McFadden to score that goal, celebrating as Scots do and being told to fuck off within a minute. No soup, even asked for a takeaway...only to be told to 'find a pub you fucking alcoholic Scottish merdes'..... apparently the French place greater emphasis on winning a football match than fidelity......

We did get to leave without paying for the shitty beer

Back