Mon the Mariners

Fuck those moosehead fuckers
Fucking cool yer jets ya madman
Rounders, the most boring game, next to cricket, imho
It's all about the stats ? B O R I N G
My mates go and watch the Vancouver Canadians baseball, it's a nice little outdoor stadium, and the beer and hot dogs flow, I couldn't be arsed to sit there as I need constant action to keep me interested, but hey ho, to each their own
Fuck the Blue Jays, fuck the Mariners
Been to both cities, shiteholes
It's fitba, hockey, rugby, and CFL football for me
I don't watch the overhyped NFL, NBA or MLB
Have you ever watched a bench clearing 'Slappy McSlapfest 'in baseball ? what a buncha fannies. all dining in and jumping about, fucking embarrassing
Anyway, don't give a munkys who wins

*S A F E !!

My mates go and watch the Vancouver Canadians baseball, it's a nice little outdoor stadium, and the beer and hot dogs flow, I couldn't be arsed to sit there as I need constant action to keep me interested, but hey ho, to each their own
Have you ever watched a bench clearing 'Slappy McSlapfest 'in baseball ? what a buncha fannies. all dining in and jumping about, fucking embarrassing

*S A F E !!

Smashing 👍

*S A F E !!
Seattle
Are
Fuckin
Eejits

HH 😂

I had to look up where Buckhaven was. I guess anywhere near Methil looks like paradise compared to there! I also suspect there are more folk walk around there carrying baseball bats than in North America!
If you have a baseball bat in your truck, make sure there's also a baseball mitt, or baseball
As KB said "The sports shop in Glasgow has sold 300 baseball bats, but not one baseball glove..."
Any sport you can have a beverage at, is ok though

Aye, but just between Calgary and Vernon. It is beautiful in the Rockies.
The Okanagan is one of my favourite places
Been up through there, Vernon, Kelowna, Peachland, Summerland, Penticton, beautiful spots
Calgary is a fun, vibrant city
Good on you mate, we have family in Alberta, Calgary and Edmonton
Fucking Baltic there in Winter though, one day it's -20, next day, it can be 15 above and sunny, mental
If you ever get out this way, drop me a line

HH

If you have a baseball bat in your truck, make sure there's also a baseball mitt, or baseball
As KB said "The sports shop in Glasgow has sold 300 baseball bats, but not one baseball glove..."
Any sport you can have a beverage at, is ok though
Once got told if your going to carry a baseball bat in your taxi make sure you have a baseball glove and ball as well, your lawyer will thank you for it. 🙄

Baseball is rounders for idiots.

Baseball is a fucking genius game

As someone who grew up playing the sport, the truth lies somewhere in between. To be honest, I don't follow it anymore, and the only reason I ever looked at the M's was because I saw Ichiro play when I lived in Japan and he was a phenomenal player back than and also with Seattle.

But someone said it best earlier: At least it's not cricket.

Back