More SMSM speaking up. MUST READ ARTICLE!!!

So it's the fault of the police? That's a joke mate. I cannot honestly believe you said that.
Have to say from my experience of the Miners Strike Steviebhoy we went anywhere in the UK there were at least 4/5 to 1 popo to every Miner and they didn’t hesitate to Wade in with there batons, horses and riot shields. Even Ravenscraig
We got hit from every angle.
But my main point we tried 6 times to get into Notts we were stopped they knew we were coming.
They had previous March did fuck all to stop it. Then had 2 weeks warning it was gonna happen again and did the Square root of fuck all to stop it.But the Popo and the Cooncil along with the SNP Government did fuck all as well ti stop what
Ray Charles and Stevie fucking Wonder could see what was gonna happen.
Just sayin the British Army were used to beat the Miners in 84 Fact by the way at Ravenscraig seen my Pal who was meant to be in Norn Irn there anyhoo they could’ve done the same to stop the carnage there but as we’ve seen the popo like to grab Women from behind in bandstands when protesting against the Popo bastard that Murdered the Young lassie a few months back. And where I stay they’re great at lifting the Beaten lads and lassies that are lying on the ground.
unconscious cunts dinni fight back like, Bobo I seen it with my own eyes.
I know not all are like that but enough are. I’ve seen my pal Wade in when fights break out at OO Walks but his so called cop mates just watch efter awe it’s just a pape that’s gettin it.
By the way hope we don’t go public with oor manager just yet it’s good to see they bastards sweating leave it till Monday keep them in the lowlifelight. Would be Karma if
If the Worlds best Midfielder with Bionic hearing was Sacked for abusing the Pontiff

HH 💥

Club statement without even reading it, the picture of the ground and their flag with 55 titles tells you straight away it's a lie, for this is a new club not the club that did 53 and one shared, this club have won three lower divisions a petrofac cup and now a SPFL title. get it right before expecting anyone to believe your statement. Lie on merchandise been sold and you will lie on all things to protect the merchandise been sold and protection of the clubs public image. A club open to all, but a club still with a hatred for Irish Catholics and Catholics.

I welcome the sight of a Scottish Journo finally calling this shit out for whit it is and I hope more follow his lead and it leads to some genuine attitude change within the SMSM but let's pause for a wee second and think about this….we're applauding a journo for saying something both he and the rest of his profession should've been saying all along!

It's taken a violent racist bigoted rampage through the streets of Glasgow during a global pandemic and the polis (instead of us) being on the receiving end of their poisonous behaviour for once for some in the SMSM to finally call this mob out for what they are!

It's taken until 2021, well over a century, for someone in the SMSM to finally do the right thing and speak some truth about anti-Catholic and anti-Irish prejudice without equivocation or whataboutery! And it's taken just as long for one of their own to finally admit to the role they themselves have played in creating an environment where this bigotry and racism could thrive!

And while he's right to admit that the SMSM have acted as enablers to those with these poisonous views he fails to mention that some in the media along with plenty of others in the polis, judiciary, political class etc. have also been promoters, facilitators and apologists for it too! This isn't some big secret they've finally been let in on, they along with the rest have known the truth all along but they turned a blind eye or worse to it because of their own indifference, cowardice, prejudice, cultural leanings and/or political ideologies!

So as welcome as it is to finally see a SMSM journo speaking out about this it's no something that should be celebrated or applauded imo it's something that should be expected, in fact it's the bare minimum that should be expected! It's the very least Catholics, the Irish and their descendants in Scotland deserve after suffering at the hands of bigots and racists for over a century while many in their industry remained silent...or worse still...joined in.

I hope to fuck this is a watershed moment because it's all well and good journos calling it out when ignoring it is no longer an option, when there's no equivocation to be made or whataboutery left to hide behind but it's another thing to mean it, take a genuine stand against it and to keep calling it out. Time will tell!

Last edited:
Look I welcome the sight of a Scottish Journo finally calling this shit out for whit it is and I hope more follow his lead and it leads to some genuine attitude change within the SMSM but let's pause for a wee second and think about this….we're applauding a journo for saying something both he and the rest of his profession should've been saying all along!

It's taken a violent racist bigoted rampage through the streets of Glasgow during a global pandemic and the polis (instead of us) being on the receiving end of their poisonous behaviour for once for some in the SMSM to finally call this mob out for what they are!

It's taken until 2021, well over a century, for someone in the SMSM to finally do the right thing and speak some truth about anti-Catholic and anti-Irish prejudice without equivocation or whataboutery! And it's taken the same amount of time for one of their own to finally admit to the role they themselves have played in creating an environment where this bigotry and racism could thrive!

And while he's right to admit that the SMSM have acted as enablers to those with these poisonous views he fails to mention that some in the media along with plenty of others in the polis, judiciary, political class etc. have also been promoters, facilitators and apologists for it too! This isn't some big secret they've finally been let in on, they along with the rest have known the truth all along but they turned a blind eye or worse to it because of their own indifference, cowardice, prejudice, cultural leanings and/or political ideologies!

So as welcome as it is to finally see a SMSM journo speaking out about this it's no something that should be celebrated or applauded imo it's something that should be expected, in fact it's the bare minimum that should be expected! It's the very least Catholics, the Irish and their descendants in Scotland deserve after suffering at the hands of bigots and racists for over a century while many in their industry remained silent...or worse still...joined in.

I hope to fuck this is a watershed moment because it's all well and good journos calling it out when ignoring it is no longer an option, when there's no equivocation to be made or whataboutery left to hide behind but it's another thing to mean it, take a genuine stand against it and to keep calling it out. Time will tell!
Be patient man, these things take time, it took a century to sign a catholic FFS

Had a meal tonight that included my best friend who is CID and he's told me that many of his division have been draughted in to study the CCTV footage of last weekend with a view of many more prosecutions. Remember this. For every person arrested it requires two police officers to take them to the nick. That would have meant a drastic reduction of officers available to control the mob. That's why there was few arrests at the time. Huge numbers of arrests will be happening soon.

Had a meal tonight that included my best friend who is CID and he's told me that many of his division have been draughted in to study the CCTV footage of last weekend with a view of many more prosecutions. Remember this. For every person arrested it requires two police officers to take them to the nick. That would have meant a drastic reduction of officers available to control the mob. That's why there was few arrests at the time. Huge numbers of arrests will be happening soon.
I would think it is a lot easier to arrest them later where they can get them identified from CCTV where it will be a case of lifting one person in isolation than trying to drag the scum out of a mob.

Could have still dragged them into their shielded cordon and just stamped on them, they would have soon went home once up on their feet isolated and battered now behind a police cordon who outnumber them.

Back