Morelos No Case To Answer

Who'd have guessed it?
ME'D have guessed it that's why I'm not fuckin' surprised

The fact that he assaulted 3 Celtic players without punishment of ANY kind must be followed up by Celtic

HH?
Naw, no surprises there, Bill.

Can't even say I'm disappointed, because it was all that I expected.

You're absolutely correct though, Bill!

Any polite acceptance of this whitewash is clear consent for any two-bit thug to commit an act of violence against our players.

The precedent has been long set.

Celtic must condemn this decision robustly and publicly!

Shocking decision, no case to answer,why? because the way I read it
Beaton & cronies seen the offences.!!!
This is the precedent now set to allow Celtic to be battered off the park.
How corrupt is Scottish Football full stop.
Celtics board must now do something.

Yes it did make interesting reading, the SFA,SPFL and not forgetting the MIB treat Celtic with total disregard and target them with impunity for one reason and one reason alone , ;BECAUSE THEY CAN AND GET AWAY WITH IT: The club never appears to offer any resistance, and its because of this we are treated this way, get Uefa involved , this is tantamount to malpractice, and you know what rubs salt in the wound this statement from the Highest Football Authority in our Land - But Steven Gerrard will have him available for those games after it was decided no action would be taken because referee John Beaton saw all three incidents. They do not even hide behind their bias, this is no knee jerk reaction ,its not a game of chance, no Colonel Mustered chibbing the Reverend in the library, there is actual footage of this taking place , their colours have been shown , time for the powers at Celtic to earn their corn and fight for the business, otherwise they are as rotten as the above mentioned

Corrupt organization in cheating shocker!! Who'd have thought it?
Time for Celtic to grow a backbone and speak out. Start with Beaton, state he's not fit to referee matches and Celtic don't want their players put in danger of serious injury with him as referee. Its not as if its the first game this season that Celtic have had a player stamped on and Beaton has taken no action.

all this thuggery has happened because the SFA have re-written the rules and the changes in decision making. If this happened last season there's no doubt he'd been offered a 2 game penalty. So you can stamp, kick out and get away with it because the ref saw it. FFS we're a laughing stock of world football.

We need to stand up and be counted now.

If we take this without a fight we are done. If our Board allow this to go unchallenged they are done.

The cheating and corruption has now gone to another level. They are laughing at us.

One day very soon one or more of our players is going to receive an assault on the park that will end their career(s)

The SFA have now legitimised and condoned assaults on Celtic players.

They've gone too far.
F3F36AD8-7805-4BE2-91E7-3865371F79DD-369-0000008C85FA1609.jpg

I got the news about no action from my mate....a southerner who supports Manchester United...he's not laughing. He is shocked by it. It's a fucking disgrace. Kick the shit out of Celtic players, if the ref sees it you'll be fine. Just make sure he's watching. What can we do to make our board get off their arses??

They aren't even attempting to be subtle about it any more. In their desperation to derail Celtic's ten in a row any underhand method will do.
Our board really need to stand up to this blatant cheating. Teams have been kicking lumps out of us all season and barely been punished.
About time our fucking Tory board grew some cojones and confronted these knuckle dragging troglodytes. Enough is enough.

I got the news about no action from my mate....a southerner who supports Manchester United...he's not laughing. He is shocked by it. It's a fucking disgrace. Kick the shit out of Celtic players, if the ref sees it you'll be fine. Just make sure he's watching. What can we do to make our board get off their arses??
The thing is, Lubo, every other club in Scotland should be making public statements about this instead of sniggering and planning their next full-scale assault on anything in green and white Hoops!

Theoretically, decisions like this impact on them too because they have to face a player who should be suspended!

I've tried like a bastard to be objective about the board, but I won't defend the indefensible and if they go gentle into the night once again, well there's only so much I can take!

I've been texting my cousin in Liverpool, he brought up the subject of when shearer aboot took Lenny's head off and that it was the clubs that demanded that the FA review these cases impartially and without prejudice.

Not sure if I see that catching on in Scotland.

They say justice is blind it certainly is in this case,an insult to the players and team that this decision was taken,ref says he saw all 3? Incidents and decided no action required,Ibrox must have some hold over the SFA etc
I cannot beleave this outcome,a travesty of justice indeed,come on Celtic show some backbone and challenge this mockery p

Who'd have guessed it?
ME'D have guessed it that's why I'm not fuckin' surprised

The fact that he assaulted 3 Celtic players without punishment of ANY kind must be followed up by Celtic

HH?
Well if its open season i say get tore into them turn it into what they think they can get away with, first game take one for the team hook one of them. they either turn it into a fight or they shite it, you have to test the water, if you want to play ugly then you have be prepared, forget the flair and fancy footwork, do them, they will sit up and take notice and rules will be applied, but only if you show the refs we can fight like fuck also.

Back