Morelos No Case To Answer

I don’t often get steamed up about perceived referee bias (having lived through the Bobby Davidson/JRP Gordon years) but this “no case to answer” decision because “referee Beaton witnessed all three incidents” is outrageous. Celtic need to fight this as far as they can, otherwise little two-bit thugs like Morelos and Naismith will continue to get away with common assault every time they play us. It utterly stinks. Sir Robert Kelly would have fought this tooth and nail, and so would Jock Stein. Over to you, Peter Lawwell, Iain Bankier & co.

It’s actual quite frightening watching the whole celtic,team,boardroom,getting fucked and doing heehaw to retaliate,we as celtic fans need to fucking wake up pretty sharp here,,it’s like the Kelly and whyte erra when they cowardly snobs sat way at the back of the bus scared to rock the boat incase it cost them doe,,guys like fergus,,,Brian Quinn,John Reid,,well educated guys that took no shit came along and things kinda got better,at least for a while,,,way to many arse crawlers in situ now and that’s what’s killing us,,official supporters club president should be shouting from rooftops,,a don’t even know his name but wit the hell is his job description,,,,the guy that gets the tickets?

I don’t often get steamed up about perceived referee bias (having lived through the Bobby Davidson/JRP Gordon years) but this “no case to answer” decision because “referee Beaton witnessed all three incidents” is outrageous. Celtic need to fight this as far as they can, otherwise little two-bit thugs like Morelos and Naismith will continue to get away with common assault every time they play us. It utterly stinks. Sir Robert Kelly would have fought this tooth and nail, and so would Jock Stein. Over to you, Peter Lawwell, Iain Bankier & co.

Agree with you, Wispy, but I can remember my da talking about Wharton and that was a whole other era, so it looks like the MIBs are always with us.

It looks like we're at the back of the bus again. A brief period when we tried to assert ourselves, the back to where we were. Order resumed.

Celtic should have opened there mouth at the start of the season when they found out that one person can over rule 2 others on the compliancy panel ,Ajers assault was ignored by our manager and the board
Since Maxwell came in and the huns reacted to the Res12 issue the SFA went into full lodge mode
Our clubs silence adds fuel to the fire that we have something big our board wants to keep hidden

I don't wish to sound too diplomatic but I think that is diplomatic terminology for we're spitting nails. This 'quizzical eyebrow' should only be the first step. Obviously the statement is not going to say that Beaton and the SFA are cheating, goat-shagging, bare nipple, orange bastards.

Last edited:
The club has just released this statement , I hope this is the start of the turnaround -

Celtic Football Club is surprised that there will be no disciplinary action taken by the Scottish FA regarding the incidents during the match on December 29, which have been widely addressed in the media.
It is reported that no action was taken because the match referee saw all of the incidents in question.
Given that the referee took no action at the time, this tends to suggest that such conduct, which in one instance led to a Celtic player, Anthony Ralston, being injured, is acceptable in Scottish football. That cannot be right.
On the day, Celtic did not play well enough to win the match, something we accept. However, this issue goes beyond the result of the match.
Celtic is not the only club this season to raise concerns regarding the standard of officiating at matches in Scotland, concerns which have also been shared by many commentators on the game.
In order to fully understand what is going on, Celtic, our supporters, Scottish clubs and the general Scottish football public need transparency in these matters, and we therefore call on the Scottish FA to allow the referee, John Beaton, to explain these decisions publicly as well as any match officials involved in other similar circumstances.
In the meantime, we have requested a meeting with Scottish FA Chief Executive, Ian Maxwell, and the Association's Head of Refereeing.

It's very simple. Same analogy as as when some cunt tried to bully you at school . What did your da tell you ? You better get into school tomorrow and leather that arsehole or it won't stop. Stand the fuck up Celtic. No more back of the bus .

I remember my dad said ' get the bully by themselves and punch them boot them get tore into them and remember this ... If nobody sees you doing it then it didn't happen'

But now we have the scenario 50 Thousand saw it happening on Saturday including the MIB but apparently it didn't fuckin' happen

HH?

Last edited:
They have already tried to down play it to a general discussion.

The Scottish FA said in a short statement they are happy to meet with Celtic.
They said: "We welcome discussion with any of our member clubs.
"The board discussed this last month and it was agreed that we would arrange a meeting involving stakeholders including managers, our referee operations department and PFA Scotland.
"This will be an excellent opportunity to open dialogue, answer questions and discuss opportunities to improve our game."

They wouldn't have been unprepared for a possible backlash.

Realistically the only way of forcing change is to boycott away games. Money talks and some of the other clubs might find a new voice if they start losing income. If Fan groups set up such a scenario it might give a timid Celtic board some chips to play with.

The club has just released this statement , I hope this is the start of the turnaround -

Celtic Football Club is surprised that there will be no disciplinary action taken by the Scottish FA regarding the incidents during the match on December 29, which have been widely addressed in the media.
It is reported that no action was taken because the match referee saw all of the incidents in question.
Given that the referee took no action at the time, this tends to suggest that such conduct, which in one instance led to a Celtic player, Anthony Ralston, being injured, is acceptable in Scottish football. That cannot be right.
On the day, Celtic did not play well enough to win the match, something we accept. However, this issue goes beyond the result of the match.
Celtic is not the only club this season to raise concerns regarding the standard of officiating at matches in Scotland, concerns which have also been shared by many commentators on the game.
In order to fully understand what is going on, Celtic, our supporters, Scottish clubs and the general Scottish football public need transparency in these matters, and we therefore call on the Scottish FA to allow the referee, John Beaton, to explain these decisions publicly as well as any match officials involved in other similar circumstances.
In the meantime, we have requested a meeting with Scottish FA Chief Executive, Ian Maxwell, and the Association's Head of Refereeing.

THIS STATEMENT TODAY IS....Utterly shocking, from limpwristed, cowardly, spineless corrupt bastards in Celtic's Boardroom.
ARE THEY REALLY THIS DUMB?
Never ever will I accept that a team of 11 can't beat a team of 8 players.
Thats exactly where we should have been with half an hour to go last Saturday.
I have already explained it exactly as the match transpired and anybody who says anything different, didn't watch the same match as I did!
Here is the abridged version of that earlier post.
These thick as fuck c unts in the Celtic board room includes Rodgers are ALL dimwit bastards.........and I'll prove it........

I am enraged by both our blatant dishonest 'arbitrary' refereeing circle of handshakes and the Celtic fans who couldn't see what REALLY happened at Liebrox last Saturday.
Sorry to disagree, but I watched it again......yes painful as it was but there were at least 4 reds and a separate yellow clearly earned by Morelos on his own, and Jack, McGregor, Arfield and Middleton ALL earned other yellows and none were applied.
Proving beyond any doubt Beaton purposely and intentionally sought to cheat Celtic with any means he could. This dispels every argument I've heard on here that Celtic deserved to lose.
Nonsense.
Yes, we were uncohesive, but even a poor display and well below par Celtic would have achieved something from this game IF the ref was honest and applied the rules of football.
Beaton knows the rules........ and didn't accord them fair!y, ergo he is a cheat, a liar and thief.
In the 5th minute Sevco Rangers would have been down to nine outfield players, then in the 34th minute a second bookable and yellow card offence apportioned to Arfield......and 8 outfield players.........In the 58th minute McGregor should have been booked for a second wasting time offence and holding the ball for fully 18 seconds........yet Bain was booked against St Johnstone for holding the ball for 9 seconds while Celtic were winning 1 nil !!!!
Evil, cheating, filthy, Sevco Hun scum....and that's just the referees.......Go figure....... If "they"were down to 8 men (7 outfield players) with half an hour to go .......even Dundee would have beaten them!
But, this is cheating Scotland, and an SFA that are rancid, low life trash...............enough said.

..I SAY, ...If this trashy shit is the best Celtic have to offer then NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
ABSOLUTELY NOT A FUCKING THING, AND A TYPICALLY SHIT REPLY FROM A SHOWER OF FILCHING, THIEVING, CELTIC BASTARDS!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN THOUGH IS.......CELTIC WILL BE TOLD TO "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF THE HUN SCUM BASTARD RUN BUS, OR ELSE!

....and they will........
replying...
......(Lawwell)...

" ok then, .......... but can we not even ......"
..."NO, NOW GET AFF....GET TAE FUCK"
....OK.....ok, no need to shout and scare me......... we're goin, we're goin'....

"cheerio. keep well..........bye bye'

...and that's it........that will be the cowardly rank rotten sum total from our board until we get a load of shit decisions again......and this same reply will be all we get!

FUCK THEM ALL........'COS ITS NOT ON.....AND NO WAY TO TREAT ME OR 60,000 OTHER FANS WHO WORK THEIR ARSES OFF TO FOLLOW OUR TEAM......EVERY GAME.
THIS MUST SPUR OUR GUYS ON TO ANOTHER TREBLE OR ELSE.
I CAN'T TAKE THIS APATHETIC INTRANSIGENT CELTIC SHITE FROM MY BOARD ANY MORE.
AND CAN'T PAY TO WATCH FUCKING CHEATING HUN THUG CUNTS ANY MORE.....EITHER!!
............AT MY EXPENSE.

The SFA have relished a stament concerning threats made to Beaton and his family an issue I totally disagree with,no person should lead thier live under threat no matter the reason.Two points Ian Maxwell made in this statement come to mind ( the individuals will be held to account) we would like to see the referees held responsible for the poor decisions made which the SFA cover up,second point ( they have crossed a line) yes a line was crossed when Beaton failed to take action on 4 occasions against MERELOS,,supporters are fed up with so called honest mistakes, perhaps Maxwell should answer the Celtic statement in a HONEST manner and get Beaton to explain his actions along with the other Refs who have made outrageous decisions to the benefit of others ?????

Statements From Prospect the the referees union in which they say every club has a duty to protect thier officials it also says the abuse of refs is at a all time high ( I wonder why) they mention the threats to J Beaton.this is an attempt to divert the SPOTLIGHT from what took place at the last Celtic game,to them it's the supporters that are at fault,????? .no doubt the media will jump to thier defence and blame Celtic for thier statement demanding answers what a bunch of hypocrite,s they are, they know what Beaton and Madden are up to,but now they have been exposed for the cheating sods that they are will do anything to pass the blame to anyone but themselves. WHAT A DISPICABLE WAY TO BEHAVE

Back