Morelos No Case To Answer

What's galling is that Hearts defender copped a 2 game ban for exactly the same as Morelos. Thought a precedent had been set obviously not.
Dont accept the bans, as fans make our voices heard inform and tell we will be organising and highlighting in all blogs and social media investigations into the refs and cheating, crowdfund cases if we have to by paying for evidence well presented, I am fucked if i and mu family are paying for a season book, only to be fucked over by a pub team and an association of bowling club members.

We should go out right now and sign the meanest Muthafucka thats available a butcher of Bilbao type player, pay whatever they want, set him loose on the huns the next time we play them.
or just unleash the reins in the team talk, we now know what Slippy comments were in the are you with me or out. The dice was loaded, terrorise the bus, players coming off, small crowd, minute silence all eyes on yous, a media ready to turn a blind eye, so now we know, let the players strut their stuff.

It’s up to All the other clubs to get together,as it’s there own players who are facing a ban. It would be interesting to find out how many Teams are successful when the compliance officer comes calling, as it’s now obvious that
the Ebt warriors can kick the Donald Duck out of anything that’s opposite them, SPFL,SFA, Media and the cheats with whistles,are now in full stop mode. CELTIC you need to speak out Now. Because the rest will swallow anything to keep the blue pound. Some player will have his career destroyed by the Colombian Thug, or any zombie boot boy.

HH?

If that shit Morelos had caused injury to one of our players and we were to take civil action, we would probably have to sue sevco and not the petted lip. Sevco would say it had no money to pay up.would our board petition the court to have them put into administration or liquidated for not paying the debt? I believe the board would try to avoid it. For the rest of us, it would be a dream scenario... 60,000 fans or more all writing in to Parkhead to tell the board we wanted sevco to be wound up.

Last edited:
Who'd have guessed it?
ME'D have guessed it that's why I'm not fuckin' surprised

The fact that he assaulted 3 Celtic players without punishment of ANY kind must be followed up by Celtic

HH?
Surely the board MUST now start fighting back,and shouting from the roof tops on this one,don’t know the legalities on this,but must be one to protest about these decisions,this is becoming now common practice, when are they willing to act ,when there is serious injury to a player,can eufa get involved somehow,?????this must stop ,for heavens sake,how much more of this crap are we expected to take.hh

Obviously the Huns that i work with were all gloating about their win but every one of them was resigned to the punishment Morelos was to inevitably receive.

In their own words, "The cameras show him actually looking where he's going hit to them (both Christie and Ralston) so there's no argument. Two match ban probably."

Remember when McGregor kicked Ajer and then Gerrard said he was expecting him to get punished?

And nothing was done about it, except reward McGregor with caps.

The SFA have only one thing in mind and we all know what that is and our board won't do a thing about this unless the fans show up at Celtic Park and demand it.

Serious questions about the board now, poor signing policy, enormous bonuses for fuck all, and they just love to roll over and have their tummies tickled by the SFA at every instance.

This January is their last chance for me and they need to stand up and be accounted for by the SFA and accomplish something spectacular in the transfer market for me to begin to change my mind about them.

Well if its open season i say get tore into them turn it into what they think they can get away with, first game take one for the team hook one of them. they either turn it into a fight or they shite it, you have to test the water, if you want to play ugly then you have be prepared, forget the flair and fancy footwork, do them, they will sit up and take notice and rules will be applied, but only if you show the refs we can fight like fuck also.

I think we should Tyson Fury in this transfer window

HH?

Members online

Back