Morelos No Case To Answer

They are a fucking embarrassment.

They are enablers. They are cowards. They are cheapskates. They take money out of the club with their preferential shares. They get rewarded for catastrophic financial failure. They are liars. They have zero ambition.

I actually wince when I ever read someone praising Lawell. It makes me feel sick thstbge pulls the wool over so many eyes. He is a self serving, toadying cunt who hasn’t a baw hair, never mind balls to take on those who attack us.

The Pied Peter. That’s the cunt to a tee. Wake up Celtic men and women and see this guy for what he is. Very rich at our expense. And about to trouser another £2m after his shambles of a summer transfer window that cost us £60m.

I wish he would just leave.

Wide awake TV1...PL does not give a fuck about Celtic fans. He cares not a jot about our anger and disdain towards him. He cares about HIS pocket and HIS future. Why spend money on bettering the team. Money in the bank is money in his pocket when he gets his fat bonus. "Celtic are a developing club"...
What a bullshit line we have been fed. The Lions....Stein..and all club legends before and after would be sick!!! A developing team for who?!?!? Fucking PL pocket!!! God we have even got onto developing city players for his boys benifit!!! He won't spend money...why would he. As for speaking out...not a chance. His FRIENDS at UEFA and the SFA would not be happy with brother Pete rocking the boat.

This will get worse as the games come thick and fast , it's all out stop the ten anyway they want and they're doing it in full view and not being challenged at all our board and manager are weak ,fk all this being diplomatic they have shat it at every turn

Beaton knew just like dallas and collum and every other MIB , they don't have to aplly the rules just ignore them and leave them out of their match report even the new compliance system has been bent to favour the cheats

and they knew all the moves before we a s a club have we've woke up

The SFA AND SPFL as the ruling body are asking people to except that as the ref haveing noted incidents in his book cannot overrule his action, by making such statement do they agree that he got it wrong and need to take action against him,remove him from the list perhaps, no wonder players are reluctant to play or stay in Scotland,why risk a broken limb or worse playing in this environment , haveing seen the words scotlands shame used in a improper manner well today we have seen what is truly SCOTLANDS SHAME THE SFA AND THE SPFL HAVE DRAGGED OUR NATIONAL SPORT INTO THE GUTTER,no wonder Europe treats us as nonentitys when they see this mafia type justice, will the police now take action against this thug??? will the Celtic board being awear of the comments on this thier supporters site take this to another level to seek some sort of JUSTICE for our team and players,

The SFA AND SPFL as the ruling body are asking people to except that as the ref haveing noted incidents in his book cannot overrule his action, by making such statement do they agree that he got it wrong and need to take action against him,remove him from the list perhaps, no wonder players are reluctant to play or stay in Scotland,why risk a broken limb or worse playing in this environment , haveing seen the words scotlands shame used in a improper manner well today we have seen what is truly SCOTLANDS SHAME THE SFA AND THE SPFL HAVE DRAGGED OUR NATIONAL SPORT INTO THE GUTTER,no wonder Europe treats us as nonentitys when they see this mafia type justice, will the police now take action against this thug??? will the Celtic board being awear of the comments on this thier supporters site take this to another level to seek some sort of JUSTICE for our team and players,
Problem may lie with the person(s) assaulted may have to be willing to press charges. I'm not sure it would happen but by fuck it would be a step in the right direction and the media would be all over it and possibly enlighten people to the corruptness of the game in Scotland.
HH?

I know I will shouted down here but this is just my opinion and as many are on here calling our board shitebags etc and that may be the case.
But can Celtic take on this ‘Scottish Establishment’ and get anywhere when even photographic evidence of cheating is ignored by the same such ‘establishment’as noted in an earlier post the Establishment is the SFA, MIB, Police Scotland,and Sevco are the Establishment team and they are going to cheat their way back to the top of Scottish Football.
Sevco must win this years league and they know they can’t without cheating. They need money from CL desperately to keep them in business and even this month their criminal chairman could b done with contempt of court. This is stuff of desperation to keep them afloat and we will no doubt hear the usual ‘for the good of Scottish Football’ crap. This is all about keeping Sevco in the SPFL at all cost.

I know I will shouted down here but this is just my opinion and as many are on here calling our board shitebags etc and that may be the case.
But can Celtic take on this ‘Scottish Establishment’ and get anywhere when even photographic evidence of cheating is ignored by the same such ‘establishment’as noted in an earlier post the Establishment is the SFA, MIB, Police Scotland,and Sevco are the Establishment team and they are going to cheat their way back to the top of Scottish Football.
Sevco must win this years league and they know they can’t without cheating. They need money from CL desperately to keep them in business and even this month their criminal chairman could b done with contempt of court. This is stuff of desperation to keep them afloat and we will no doubt hear the usual ‘for the good of Scottish Football’ crap. This is all about keeping Sevco in the SPFL at all cost.
Well when the biggest financial scandal in Scottish football involves the SFA, theres no point going to them.
_63539055_whyte.jpg

Our board are shitebags. Our board could easily take on the establishment club. You see FIFA and UEFA could not give a fuck about our backwards little country and our corrupt little league. What they do give a fuck about is their precious image and the cash that image brings from sponsers. If the Celtic board were vocal enough people would listen. Maybe not people in the SFA but some journalist who respects their industry would see and investigate the corruption in Scottish football. What a story. That story would bring attention to Scottish football that no one at FIFA/UEFA want. The worrying question is why does our board not want to rock the boat??

Of course the gurning wank would have no case to answer.

They arra peepil and in this retarded wee country, weak men in suits still kowtow to dodgy handshakes and bigots wearing pinnies.

Anyone of any serious position in the Scottish football administration has been well marked as a servile forelock-tugger. They'll bare the nipple and pump the goat for any craven acknowledgement.

So we, Celtic, represent the anti.

Anti-establishment, anti-servility, anti-corruption, anti-order.

The chaos of freedom and individual choice and creativity. They hate that. They hate anyone who does not know his/her place.

And like Jock Stein said - for us to win, we must go out and score more goals than them and play that beautiful, inventive football.

Cards are on the table now- they're prepared to bust the bank/credit bureau all over again to stop the TEN. Prepared to subvert the rules and principles of the game itself.

Looks like it's on this season - we win it all and they're finished; they can't continue blindly racking it up.

Despite the deflection and ostriches of the SMSM we know how this pantomime ends.

The greater their expectation, the greater their pain.

Just do it, Celtic.

Yes it did make interesting reading, the SFA,SPFL and not forgetting the MIB treat Celtic with total disregard and target them with impunity for one reason and one reason alone , ;BECAUSE THEY CAN AND GET AWAY WITH IT: The club never appears to offer any resistance, and its because of this we are treated this way, get Uefa involved , this is tantamount to malpractice, and you know what rubs salt in the wound this statement from the Highest Football Authority in our Land - But Steven Gerrard will have him available for those games after it was decided no action would be taken because referee John Beaton saw all three incidents. They do not even hide behind their bias, this is no knee jerk reaction ,its not a game of chance, no Colonel Mustered chibbing the Reverend in the library, there is actual footage of this taking place , their colours have been shown , time for the powers at Celtic to earn their corn and fight for the business, otherwise they are as rotten as the above mentioned

If our club want to attract players they better get their finger out fast.

If 10iar is lost then the board cant expect fans to swallow mib shit when they themselves appear to do nothing.

There might indeed be a waiting list just now but if tens lost the fans will never forgive this board and will march

Our board are shitebags. Our board could easily take on the establishment club. You see FIFA and UEFA could not give a fuck about our backwards little country and our corrupt little league. What they do give a fuck about is their precious image and the cash that image brings from sponsers. If the Celtic board were vocal enough people would listen. Maybe not people in the SFA but some journalist who respects their industry would see and investigate the corruption in Scottish football. What a story. That story would bring attention to Scottish football that no one at FIFA/UEFA want. The worrying question is why does our board not want to rock the boat??
Thanks LLP for your reply. I understand what you are saying about
Of course the gurning wank would have no case to answer.

They arra peepil and in this retarded wee country, weak men in suits still kowtow to dodgy handshakes and bigots wearing pinnies.

Anyone of any serious position in the Scottish football administration has been well marked as a servile forelock-tugger. They'll bare the nipple and pump the goat for any craven acknowledgement.

So we, Celtic, represent the anti.

Anti-establishment, anti-servility, anti-corruption, anti-order.

The chaos of freedom and individual choice and creativity. They hate that. They hate anyone who does not know his/her place.

And like Jock Stein said - for us to win, we must go out and score more goals than them and play that beautiful, inventive football.

Cards are on the table now- they're prepared to bust the bank/credit bureau all over again to stop the TEN. Prepared to subvert the rules and principles of the game itself.

Looks like it's on this season - we win it all and they're finished; they can't continue blindly racking it up.

Despite the deflection and ostriches of the SMSM we know how this pantomime ends.

The greater their expectation, the greater their pain.

Just do it, Celtic.
love it Sandman made my day with this post.

Sorry LLP yes I didn’t finish the reply I was sending to you. I much appreciate your reply and I know and understand where you are coming from and that is to say that our Board should be shouting about this from the hilltops and I totally agree because we will never be able to win our fight for justice against this corrupt Scottish Football Establishment from here. it will have to be somebody outside SMSM obviously to ask the questions and run with the ‘tale of the century’ HH

Don’t know why we think Lawwell will say or do anything about this dirty stinking hun corrupt lot???his track record is deplorable,this fucker is interested in him and his cohorts and that’s it!!a could write a list of incidents this season alone that are shameful and that shit has not made a comment on it(Scott brown assaulted,sinky abused,griff missiles on our last trip to Mordor,,not since the late Paul Mcbride and Lenny have we had anyone with the balls to take this mob to task,,,even when we got cuffed in the semi way Ronnie it wasn’t that spineless git that blew up it was the invisible man Desmond......

What the sfa have come out with is bullshitlook how many incidents have been citied to the compliance fktards in the past which weren't in the match reports and which never were booked Mckenna abredeen is one i can think of

What the sfa have come out with is bullshitlook how many incidents have been citied to the compliance fktards in the past which weren't in the match reports and which never were booked Mckenna abredeen is one i can think of
Kelly, they are just going along with whatever just as long as they cheat us out of a win or even better injure our players they are very very happy. Just to keep Sevco in the league no matter what the cost to us.

Like the idea of civil suits against the SFA n the LRA

The only way we are going to get anything resembling justice is to go over their heads n then hopefully get some attention to the corrupt actions of the Organizations' that have been controlling our leagues for over 135years!

These secret peepel clubs are not only fucking Scottish football but been raping the world They are disgusting, dishonest n downright wrong to every normal person n should be fought against with vengeance n brutality

Celtic should continue to do what Celtic have done for our complete history, hammer these scared shitless inbred WASP fuckwits on the park using skill n attacking passing football, an example of what is pure n right

The rest of normal people can join together n fight these corrupt vermin from the streets Time to live in a level world without any need of secret clubs to one upmanship other people

Fuck the SFA and the LRA

Onwards n upwards to 50 in a row! They can't n won't stop us?

As others have noted, the saddest thing about this is that the Celtic board won't even try to flex our muscles. We provide more to the Scottish economy than the entire game of Golf. We could have huge power if we didn't have spineless shitebags running our club. Fucking sick of this. They get away with everything. Our players do a lap honour, as they do when they win any home game, and we have Police Scotland and the SFA attacking us and accusing us of all sorts. That thuggish scumbag Morelos assaults Celtic players IN FRONT of the dimwitted hun fuckwit referee Beaton and nothing is done at the time (as Michael Stewart and many others pointed out, Beaton has a CLEAR VIEW of all the incidents). Then it's reviewed by god knows who? I dread to think. And, lo and behold, as with that thug cunt Allan McGregor stamping on Ajer in the first game against Sevco, these allegedly unbiased panel members can't see anything wrong.

It's blatantly corrupt. It's a fucking disgrace. If only we could so something about it.
Agree totally mate,pure frustration,we need a young Matt mcglone type warrior,smart up top but a Tim to the core to take these corrupt bassas all the way,,problem is all the Tim’s with sway are too bizzy kissing arse on there way up the greasy pole,,,,,

I think that was the excuse... that Beaton had mentioned them and said he didn't think they were worthy of bookings. If he didn't think those were bookings, he is not worthy of his FIFA listing. If he didn't see them, he probably put them in his report anyway to make sure Morelos didn't get suspended again.

Back