Most enjoyable Celtic team this century?

Most enjoyable team to watch

• Seville team

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Invincibles

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Current team

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has to be the Seville side for me, the level of football and quality of players we had at that time, the sides we were beating along the way, the style of how it was achieved all coming together was breathtakingly outstanding there literally was no side in Europe we couldnt take and no side wanted drawn against us. Tommy burns Celtic, this Ange Celtic side, Rodgers hunskelkpers, WGS fighters, lennys 1st stint celtic were all sides that delivered great excitement in different ways but nothing in my lifetime of following Celtic ( so far) has been as exciting as that run to Seville and the quality on display in that side was just ridiculous so many world class players before getting to Larsson and crushing the english twice , unforgettable and exciting to reminisce about even more incredible is we won nothing that year but respect , we were a real force in Europe again. This side I've high hopes for first trophy in the cabinet is fantastic and a good showing in a tough European group a great start with great style on show. The rebuilding is still in its early stages and that's also exciting, we look and it feels like were a club on an upwards trajectory , win this title for a crack at the champions league proper and that seemed a step too far not long ago so this is going to be an exciting run in. Great question johnno HH
Very well put Winter. And spot on.

Seville team won it then not surprised HH
Only cause I didn't point out that the seville team had a number of names within it that had already earned a name for themselves within English football still.
Whereas this current team has been made up mainly of unknowns who have won us supporters over in a bigger degree imo, so claiming a false result winter 😂

Only cause I didn't point out that the seville team had a number of names within it that had already earned a name for themselves within English football still.
Whereas this current team has been made up mainly of unknowns who have won us supporters over in a bigger degree imo, so claiming a false result winter 😂
A false result? Its you're question 😂 tbf johnno you didnt have to point out the players in that team as we all know anyway was a good poll nice one 👍

Back