Most enjoyable Celtic team this century?

Most enjoyable team to watch

• Seville team

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Invincibles

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Current team

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had the privilege of watching some great Celtic teams in the 52 yrs I've supported The Hoops but this team is something really special. I would even say that a European Trophy could be joining the Big Cup in the Trophy Cabinet soon, Ange has got this team playing excellent & if the board continue tae back him & we can hold on key players, I canny see anyone stopping us domestic wise, due tae our strong financial position. So eyes will turn to Europe, we can't financially compete with the elite in the Champ league, 6 games in the group stages of CL & dropping into Euro Cup could be the way for us to get our hands on another European Trophy.

☘HH☘

With Celtic already having created many great teams already this century, which one has given you the most pleasure in watching?
Great question John but I will wait until the next 4 months are played out and who knows what could be ahead ...there are many before the Seville team that aren't on your list including the 88 team that gave us so much joy domestically not less 67 and the phenomenal achievement of the big cup through to the first nine. I suppose that comes under a pretty impressive other. But I tell you John...its not often through the years that the wife has recognised a great manager and a great team and this current team has her saying "something special is happening again I can see it when your watching Celtic just now"...her words.

Great question John but I will wait until the next 4 months are played out and who knows what could be ahead ...there are many before the Seville team that aren't on your list including the 88 team that gave us so much joy domestically not less 67 and the phenomenal achievement of the big cup through to the first nine. I suppose that comes under a pretty impressive other. But I tell you John...its not often through the years that the wife has recognised a great manager and a great team and this current team has her saying "something special is happening again I can see it when your watching Celtic just now"...her words.
It's why I opted for just since the turn of the century mag 7.
Think many like yourself might prefer the splinters in the arse option of sitting on the fence still which is understandable also😂
Just feel myself, we are getting the flare and excitement of the seville team, mixed with the consistency of the Invincibles, to make this potential team one of the best we've ever seen (many of us didn't have the pleasure of the lion's still)
Trouble is, many teams are based upon success and believe this team will deliver that in abundance still.
Nothing wrong with remaining optimistic still I believe 💚
HH

Someone on here (can't remember who) asked a few weeks back about selecting best ever Celtic teams BEFORE the Lisbon Lions. Well David Potter, Matt Corr and Liam Kelly were all given the task of doing just that and explaining why they've selected the teams that they have presumably going back to the very early years of the club. The three are going to do another video for us on Thursday night and it will be available to watch probably on Friday...

Ah voted fur ra Seville team, the 6-2 grubbing of the full strength Huns, will live with me forever….

Ratty Rodgers, had a good team too, but the arrogance of the man puts me off, the European gubbings, the insistence of playing 5a side in our own box, the midnight flit with the back room staff, when on the cusp of record breaking …..NEVER a Celtic fan😡

Ange is on the way, who knows where it will end up? The signs are good, he has 100% record in domestic trophies, 6 months into that was forecast to be a “rebuilding “ year 🏆👍🍀🇯🇵

I've given my vote to the Seville team in this poll. Exhilarating on their day, and wilth a trophy haul to back up their claim to being the best .
The present team, at least recently, have been an absolute joy to behold. Their football can at times be breathtaking. They may very well go on to eclipse our many other wonderful sides. Or they may not. Got to agree with Mag7, way to early to be
getting carried away and giving them such an accolade. However, if, in the fullness of time, they do achieve such greatness, there'll be nobody happier than this auld Bhoy. HH.

Someone on here (can't remember who) asked a few weeks back about selecting best ever Celtic teams BEFORE the Lisbon Lions. Well David Potter, Matt Corr and Liam Kelly were all given the task of doing just that and explaining why they've selected the teams that they have presumably going back to the very early years of the club. The three are going to do another video for us on Thursday night and it will be available to watch probably on Friday...
Thanks WC. That was my suggestion. It will be very interesting and there will be some true legends that will not make it, but it will be a hell of a team!

This Team is getting there and play some fanfuckingtastic Football and I’m pretty sure the stuff we’re watching now will only get better.
Loved the Seville team big strong and scored some Fantastic goals.
The Snakes side were the current benchmark a set of records that will never be broken and NFL gets some of the credit
His Teams played some decent Football as well.
But my top 2 are Tommy Burns his side was magnificent the style was eye watering
And Ange has his Team playing the same way and when he gets there then he’ll get ahead of oor Tommy’s Team.
And I know it’s obvious Lions enuff said.
We have a manager now who when speaking is to me the Modern day Equivalent of the Immortal Mr John Stein.
if Ange gets there the ride will be EPIC
And there will be Ice Cream and Jelly and loads of Silver.
Great Idea John no 👏
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Back