Motherwell v Celtic, Fir Park Wed 5 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Amazing second half that'll put the shits up any team watching that tonight
Aye and with El Hamed and Frimpong to return maybe for taylor and Jozo?, We are looking really dangerous going forward, having played eddy alone up front for so long I'd almost forgotten what a joy to behold it is to watch a Celtic side firing on all cylinders with two strikers on form ,fantastic. Not getting carried away but I reckon very few sides in Europe could live with that. Motherwell played well, penny for the thoughts of Copenhagen after they willl have seen that

Outstanding. The game went the way I thought it would, and if Ntcham had put the chance Michael pissed oot his nut on his Zimmer, would have buried, I would have called the score too.

This is Celtic. Full of fight and skill. Eddy is just fucking incredible, but he wasn't alone. Calumns goal was a thing of utter class. A roar went out in the Verdict household that nearly blew out the windows. Not giving a fuck at nearly giving my Mrs a heart attack, then I did an impromptu jig that had her question her own sanity putting up with me.

Giving not a single fuck, I carried on in a very loud fashion. I was half cut obviously and as soon as everybody went to bed, early I have to admit, I put it back on and enjoyed it all again.

Well done to all our young players.

This is what it means to be Celtic, won the league again as you know. The Verdict knows it's going to be ten in a row, ten in a row.

Fucking love this club. Get it up ye Sevco Media. Your hopes took one hell of a beating. And you fuckers know it. HH

A summary of last night's game from BBC Scotland,Accuracy?????????
"The partnership of Odsonne Edouard and Leigh Griffiths has garnered plenty of attention in recent weeks. Whether the two benefit from playing together still seemed to be up for debate.

Well, their performances in Celtic's 2-0 win against Motherwell are certainly evidence in favour of those who rate the pair as a duo. Edouard opened the scoring after brilliant work to win the ball back by Griffiths, while the Scot then scored one of his own in the second half. Griffiths later hit the bar from an Edouard set-up and the Frenchman scored a brilliant free-kick late on. Simply put, Motherwell could not handle them. Most teams can't.

Since the winter break, Edouard has scored six times, Griffiths has scored four times. One of them has scored at least once in all six games.

Manager Neil Lennon has been vocal about their success playing 3-5-2, and there is little doubt that his two strikers have played a massive role in their six consecutive victories."
:poop:

A summary of last night's game from BBC Scotland,Accuracy?????????
"The partnership of Odsonne Edouard and Leigh Griffiths has garnered plenty of attention in recent weeks. Whether the two benefit from playing together still seemed to be up for debate.

Well, their performances in Celtic's 2-0 win against Motherwell are certainly evidence in favour of those who rate the pair as a duo. Edouard opened the scoring after brilliant work to win the ball back by Griffiths, while the Scot then scored one of his own in the second half. Griffiths later hit the bar from an Edouard set-up and the Frenchman scored a brilliant free-kick late on. Simply put, Motherwell could not handle them. Most teams can't.

Since the winter break, Edouard has scored six times, Griffiths has scored four times. One of them has scored at least once in all six games.

Manager Neil Lennon has been vocal about their success playing 3-5-2, and there is little doubt that his two strikers have played a massive role in their six consecutive victories."
:poop:
Rejoice in the pain of the bitter, deluded pig sick sevconian Michael.

If proof were needed that they are in anguish, reading pricks like that just provide it. I fucking love it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back