Motherwell v Celtic, Fir Park Wed 5 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

🤣🤣🤣

To be fair though Artur grumpy or no he's bang on ;)

Ajer and Jozo did have a mare. The 3 at the back doesn't seem to suit them.

Jozo is only back from injury, mostly played in a back 4 and Ajer is still learning. They will learn from their mistakes and grow into it. I can't wait til we bring this formation to Ibrokes and unleash a level of devestation that will have sports historians in awe 1888,000 years from now.

That was an incredible display of attacking football from us tonight, a few dodgy moments in defense but credit to Motherwell for that who gave us trouble definitely, they aren't 3rd for no reason and showed that they can play ,big FF was forced into a few outstanding saves. I think that is the best attacking display I've seen us produce for some time Edouard, simply incredible again running out of superlatives for the big man yet another brace ,yet another incredible free kick, the goalie barely moved, world class is not overstating his talent. I've thought for a while now hes better than dembele, his stats back that up and that's really saying something especially when you consider the goals return from eddy has come mostly from him playing up front alone and now hes got a hungry Griffiths beside him hes unplayable. Any club looking to buy him surely will have to dig deep and it will be a scottish transfer record when the big man does go ,mid 30s to £40 million I'd expect for a player of his age perhaps the best striker Scottish football has seen since Larsson and so calm and collected about it all, hes just like "what? What's the fuss? Haha its unreal. Just get the feeling that we will outscore any opposition right now. Motherwell played really well tonight in that first half and gave us a really tough game but never did I think we wouldnt win that game. McGregor also had an outstanding performance and goal, Griffiths really ought to have had a couple also,rogic looked on it ,ntcham as well , going forward just outstanding but we still have to tighten up at the back but cant take anything away from Motherwell, they had a go but the quality we have just overwhelmed them. We look exciting to watch and just at the right time. Great stuff Celtic HH 💚

One of the joys of tonight was getting to watch the match with my hun mate, once we hit 4 he announced that he's no that bothered about football, canny be arsed in fact!
Aye much like you canny be arsed working or paying tax ya big bastard was my somewhat predictable reply. He went home after that.
The war is over 😹

Jozo is only back from injury, mostly played in a back 4 and Ajer is still learning. They will learn from their mistakes and grow into it. I can't wait til we bring this formation to Ibrokes and unleash a level of devestation that will have sports historians in awe 1888,000 years from now.

Jozo is ALWAYS only just back from injury though ;)😆

Think I'd prefer to see El Hamed in there if we're going with that formation mate, he's more mobile than Jozo and playing that formation means you have to shut the space down quick if your wing back gets caught up the pitch during an opposition break down the flank. Jozo just doesn't have the pace for it from what I can see but I think it could work with El Hamed in there.

Get him back fit for Ibrox and we could smash them with that system as the 2 up top partnership is starting to look like they could be pretty fucking deadly.

HH (y)

That was an incredible display of attacking football from us tonight, a few dodgy moments in defense but credit to Motherwell for that who gave us trouble definitely, they aren't 3rd for no reason and showed that they can play ,big FF was forced into a few outstanding saves. I think that is the best attacking display I've seen us produce for some time Edouard, simply incredible again running out of superlatives for the big man yet another brace ,yet another incredible free kick, the goalie barely moved, world class is not overstating his talent. I've thought for a while now hes better than dembele, his stats back that up and that's really saying something especially when you consider the goals return from eddy has come mostly from him playing up front alone and now hes got a hungry Griffiths beside him hes unplayable. Any club looking to buy him surely will have to dig deep and it will be a scottish transfer record when the big man does go ,mid 30s to £40 million I'd expect for a player of his age perhaps the best striker Scottish football has seen since Larsson and so calm and collected about it all, hes just like "what? What's the fuss? Haha its unreal. Just get the feeling that we will outscore any opposition right now. Motherwell played really well tonight in that first half and gave us a really tough game but never did I think we wouldnt win that game. McGregor also had an outstanding performance and goal, Griffiths really ought to have had a couple also,rogic looked on it ,ntcham as well , going forward just outstanding but we still have to tighten up at the back but cant take anything away from Motherwell, they had a go but the quality we have just overwhelmed them. We look exciting to watch and just at the right time. Great stuff Celtic HH 💚

Excellent post (y)

Jozo is ALWAYS only just back from injury though ;)😆

Think I'd prefer to see El Hamed in there if we're going with that formation mate, he's more mobile than Jozo and playing that formation means you have to shut the space down quick if your wing back gets caught up the pitch during an opposition break down the flank. Jozo just doesn't have the pace for it from what I can see but I think it could work with El Hamed in there.

Get him back fit for Ibrox and we could smash them with that system as the 2 up top partnership is starting to look like they could be pretty fucking deadly.

HH (y)
El Hammed is a weapon but also injury-prone. I've a wee liking for Jozo; I'd love to see the lad do well. Just like Nir Bitton. I predicted a big season for him and he hasn't let me down yet.

El Hammed is a weapon but also injury-prone. I've a wee liking for Jozo; I'd love to see the lad do well. Just like Nir Bitton. I predicted a big season for him and he hasn't let me down yet.

Naw I get you mate I'd love to see big Jozo come out and smash it too I just think he looks a bit exposed in a back 3 and if he's in and out the team so often due to constant injury it means he's never going to get that time to settle into it.

I'm hoping El Hamed has just had a bad run of luck and it's not another case of a player who's out injured every other week. Whoever the personnel and whatever the formation we use what I really want to see is a settled back line, it feels like an age since we've had that.

HH.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back