Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Pretty glad I didn’t see the tackle usual ref pish. Gave a yellow so nothing else can be done
Move along Timmy nothing to see
Mon Lawwell get yir finger oot enough is enough players worth millions can be put out the game and you do fuck all
Earn your fucking Bonus call the Bastards out. Just once stand up for the club the players just fucking once

HH 🍀

Maybe when we have a matchday thread,we could run it in conjunction wi' a moanin faced bastaart thread! 🍺 🥳
They tend to appear pre victory give oot some pelters disappear when we win comfortably against a side who wont lay down against us, HAMILTON , how many results like that they gony get I'll bet more than a couple and aye if ye insist I'm paranoid except did they not get another penalty and a governmental and police endorsement where we got penalised and castigated in the SMSM

They tend to appear pre victory give oot some pelters disappear when we win comfortably against a side who wont lay down against us, HAMILTON , how many results like that they gony get I'll bet more than a couple and aye if ye insist I'm paranoid except did they not get another penalty and a governmental and police endorsement where we got penalised and castigated in the SMSM
I am actually OK about the scum result winter in a mad sort of way as we could use it to our advantage.
See the goal difference is starting to widen up and it is one thing we don't want to open up to big, hence it may start putting us more on the front foot where we are much better as a team than one on the back foot.
Also them no nothing zombie cunts will expect results like today every game, with still 6 months of a season to run without any pressure whatsoever and yet to be tested in any way, don't answer any real questions of the shitebags

I am actually OK about the scum result winter in a mad sort of way as we could use it to our advantage.
See the goal difference is starting to widen up and it is one thing we don't want to open up to big, hence it may start putting us more on the front foot where we are much better as a team than one on the back foot.
Also them no nothing zombie cunts will expect results like today every game, with still 6 months of a season to run without any pressure whatsoever and yet to be tested in any way, don't answer any real questions of the shitebags
We need to literally "take one game at a time". Never mind goal difference. 3 points every game. Injuries permitting a solid a big improvement in defence. Turnbull and Sorro need more game time and leave Ntcham on the bench.

a 4-1 victory is situation normal. We just need to calm calm down and remember that we cannot change the past and only the future. The future includes a Scottish cup final with the chance of a quadruple treble and if we win all our remaining league games we win 10 in a row. That's an acceptable future.

Pretty glad I didn’t see the tackle usual ref pish. Gave a yellow so nothing else can be done
Move along Timmy nothing to see
Mon Lawwell get yir finger oot enough is enough players worth millions can be put out the game and you do fuck all
Earn your fucking Bonus call the Bastards out. Just once stand up for the club the players just fucking once

HH 🍀
Lawwell should be doing more for players protection and if a player's career is finished due to recklessness, the Club would have to find a replacement and have to wait till the next transfer window to do so. I can't imagine the Huns being quiet if they thought a Red card should have been issued.HH🇨🇮

Lawwell should be doing more for players protection and if a player's career is finished due to recklessness, the Club would have to find a replacement and have to wait till the next transfer window to do so. I can't imagine the Huns being quiet if they thought a Red card should have been issued.HH🇨🇮
a 4-1 victory is situation normal. We just need to calm calm down and remember that we cannot change the past and only the future. The future includes a Scottish cup final with the chance of a quadruple treble and if we win all our remaining league games we win 10 in a row. That's an acceptable future.
That's right Fisi, we shouldn't lose focus on our targets for this season

Members online

Latest posts

Back