Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Shocking tackle on Frimpong
Changed days, from when someone would have gone over and 'had a word' with Cole
He left his mark on the wee man, and hopefully it's not as bad an injury as first thought, but it could have been a career ender
Dallas, an orange bastard, just like his old man
HH
Terrible tackle by Cole, his old man, Andy was a clean and respected player HH🍀

I think if you've just watched your team beat someone 4-1 and your first thought is to slag them off then go watch the scum win 8-0 then your heads not in the right place....
My point was it’s the first thing any professional manager would do. Lenny’s so professional he doesn’t even watch our own games back. Fk me. If you think there’s no value in watching a team ping 8 goals in without conceding - and that team is the only thing standing in your way of the 10 - then you’re a bloody moron. Lenny’s on to a winner with unquestioning thickos like you lot in the support.

The filth have a goal difference of 13. Even if we are lucky enough to draw level, we’ll not touch that GD when we are conceding every single game now. So, yeah, I will watch our main rival’s games to see where they are weak. I would hope to God our manager has rewatched our game and theirs already. Going by our current form I doubt it. He’s a lazy manager with no understanding of the technicalities of modern football management. Sevco scoring 8 yesterday and Lennon still in charge means our quest for the 10 is over.

My point was it’s the first thing any professional manager would do. Lenny’s so professional he doesn’t even watch our own games back. Fk me. If you think there’s no value in watching a team ping 8 goals in without conceding - and that team is the only thing standing in your way of the 10 - then you’re a bloody moron. Lenny’s on to a winner with unquestioning thickos like you lot in the support.

Moron?? No ones questioning wether lenny should watch the hun games ya tit. We are questioning you watching the hun games. Do you work for celtic...i don't think so. Do you give lenny info on the huns....no. Does you watching the huns help out Celtic in any way....no. So why fucking watch them?? No one on here is saying 1 result changed the shit season we have had. But it was a good result and as fans we should celebrate it. It seems to have pissed you off. Do you want us to lose so as to prove your point that lenny needs to go? If you are a celtic fan then you need to have a look at yourself, as your rage against certain people has stopped you supporting your team. Ya fucking thicko

You enjoy getting personal TC. You get a bit angry when people don't share your views. There's be a few like you who come on, spit the dummy then leave, only to come back again. Have you been here before??? Not one single person has said lenny is in the clear now. No one has said everything is rosey....but to justify your reasons for watching the huns we are all thickos and morons. You are more obsessed with hating lennon and watching the huns than you are supporting your supposed team. Go watch a few celtic DVDs and remind yourself why you support Celtic.

Ok, first things first.

Brilliant, brilliant 3pts. This was a Motherwell side that was on a good run of form and would've been right up for taking on our underperforming squad.

Dallas in charge again means that he's now reffed 1 in 4 of our matches this season so far. That's a crazy stat when it comes to that sort of thing. I'd love to know how many times we'll see the hunniest of the Specsavers shitebags in and around our games. For me, there's a few that stand out, with Dallas, Ross, Beaton and Froome being the worst of the worst.

Now, I know we still conceded, but the defence definitely didn't give me the fainting spells it has of late. I knew for a fucking fact that NL would bring the lumbering idiot back in for a cameo at some point during the game and Ajer's injury ensured he wouldn't even have to explain it.

Changes were still made too late and we, yet again, couldn't put an entire 90mins together.

Motherwell outshot us 11 to 10 in attempts on goal and 3 to 2 attempts on target in the second half. When we've dominated a team to the extent we did in that first half then to come out second best in the next 45 is unacceptable. The fact we actually won both 45's is immaterial. We should be able to dominate a team in Scotland for an entire game by this point in the season. I would rather have seen us not add to the scoreboard in the second half but simply dominate the game and bring it home 2-0.

Brown had a reasonable game but also made some howling errors. He managed to regain possession most times but against better opposition, he'd have been made to look like the liability he's fast becoming. I'd rather see him in a "shore things up" role, perhaps coming on to see out a crucial win or to help inspire a comeback. He's the last 20-25mins of a game player now and not a starter in my opinion.

Rogic should be given a new contract immediately.

Elyounnoussi is a bloody enigma. One minute he looks like he can't be arsed, the next minute he's knocking in a hattrick and breaking the high jump record while heading in El Hamed's inch-perfect cross.

Ajeti's turn and shot, which hit the post for the first of Moi's three goals, was sublime. he's a player I really like and until Eddie gets his head out his arse then he should start with Griff upfront.

Frimpong was the victim of a disgusting assault that Dallas saw and deemed a yellow card offence. Andrew Dallas should be hauled over the coals for this. How can he say he saw that and decided it only merited a yellow is unsupportable.

He is the huns hun. From filthy bastard stock, he should have his whistle taken from him and a larger version of it should be rammed up his orange arse with no vaseline in sight!

I'm going for a lie-down now.

HH guys

🇳🇬 🍀🇳🇬🍀🇳🇬

We should never be concerned with the huns or their scores until it is mathematically impossible to catch them on our own....it's only under that scenario that we should be discussing any of their games..imo
That's nuts. You suggesting we don't pay attention to our main enemy or try to find weaknesses we can exploit? That might have flown a few years ago, but since we have shat a brick against them the last 3 games, I would say Lenny needs to do his homework, because keeping the faith has been a fucking disaster, he hasn't got near them recently.

Yesterday was better, but I'm starting to think our players are on furlough, with a reduced wage, because so far this season we haven't played for 90 minutes once. The second half was poor and our defence still isnt good enough. Once again Lenny out saying how brilliant we were again. Maybe it's not surprising he doesn't watch Sevco, with his comments and over the top unjustified praise, its clear he isn't even watching us. As wee Stan said yesterday, if we want to win this league, they will need to play a lot better than that. And he's fucking right.

That's nuts. You suggesting we don't pay attention to our main enemy or try to find weaknesses we can exploit? That might have flown a few years ago, but since we have what a brick again st them the last 3 games I would say Lenny needs to do his homework, because keeping the faith has been a fucking disaster, he hasn't got near them recently.

Yesterday was better, but I'm.stsrting to think our players are on furlough, with a reduced wage, because so far this season we have played for 90 minutes once. The second half was poor and our defence still isnt good enough. Once again Lenny out saying how brilliant we were again. Maybe it's not surprising he doesn't watch Sevco, with his comments and over the top unjustified praise its clear he isn't even watching us. As wee Stan sa7d yesterday, if we want to win this league, they will need to play a lot better than that. And he's fucking right.

I don't concern myself with their games...only ours...it's my opinion and always has been...if they lose then that's great..if they don't then fair enough..I'm not gonna waste any of my precious time on this earth watching or obsessing over a shower of bigoted bastards

I don't concern myself with their games...only ours...it's my opinion and always has been
I don't concern myself with their games...only ours...it's my opinion and always has been
Thats fine for you, but the people who need to defeat them cant take that attitude. Or we are fucked. For one its totally unprofessional not to monitor your main threat. No elite manager would do that. In fact no manager should, even shit ones and maybe they're shit because they don't do what's required. Lenny has been handed his arse three times, keeping his head in the sand is setting us up for four.

Thats fine for you, but the people who need to defeat them cant take that attitude. Or we are fucked. For one its totally unprofessional not to monitor your main threat. No elite manager would do that. In fact no manager should, even shit ones and maybe they're shit because they don't do what's required. Lenny has been handed his arse three times, keeping his head in the sand is setting us up for four.

Without doubt!
I was merely refering to my personal opinion of watching their matches

The filth have a goal difference of 13. Even if we are lucky enough to draw level, we’ll not touch that GD when we are conceding every single game now. So, yeah, I will watch our main rival’s games to see where they are weak. I would hope to God our manager has rewatched our game and theirs already. Going by our current form I doubt it. He’s a lazy manager with no understanding of the technicalities of modern football management. Sevco scoring 8 yesterday and Lennon still in charge means our quest for the 10 is over.
I'll say this TC. In my life up to this point I have never once watched sevco play. Of course I watch 2hen we are playing them, but to watch them playing Diddy teams like Hamilton etc you learn nothing. My team is Celtic no other team for me. I never worry about sevcos results as its all about Celtic.

Back