Motherwell v Champs, Sun 25-Feb-24 at noon. MIB=Gollum

I cant help but think the league is gone. This manager has thrown it all away. I dont know who coined the term elite manager but he needs to start coaching, otherwise he will never find another job after retirement to Mallorca.
Living on past results wont cut it any more.
So, do our suits get a free pass, Vigo? Is it ALL down to the manager. Do you see something most of us don't? Are you happy with the recruitment?
If we sack the manager now would they all be stars?

Puffed out saying it; I don't particularly like the guy. Didn't want him back; but my goodness, he's been delt a lousy hand. Betrayed even.

If we indeed end up with nothing this season, I think he will go, one way or another. Things is though, and its only this clueless auld Bhoy's opinion, but the problem will still be in house.

So, do our suits get a free pass, Vigo? Is it ALL down to the manager. Do you see something most of us don't? Are you happy with the recruitment?
If we sack the manager now would they all be stars?

Puffed out saying it; I don't particularly like the guy. Didn't want him back; but my goodness, he's been delt a lousy hand. Betrayed even.

If we indeed end up with nothing this season, I think he will go, one way or another. Things is though, and its only this clueless auld Bhoy's opinion, but the problem will still be in house.
I read this morning that Ange was at fault so opinions eh?
My opinion is that we had a winning side, manager left and the incoming is being paid about 3.5 million to coach and take the team forward. Whilst I did not want him back, (due to his side to side, backwards, possession at all costs style.
I dont make the decisions and like everybody else I am only an observer. I am not deliberately being obtuse... just reacting to what I see.
What I have seen is BR has dismantled the side he inherited. Destroyed the confidence of the squad by trying to make them play something akin to anti-football, at the same time denying any responsibility.
It is everybody elses fault. So far blaming the treble winning side. (throwing them under the bus) the board etc. ad nauseum. As has been suggested.... not one player has improved on last year. There was a suggestion that MoR had improved, but it looks like his improvement was a continuation from last year and has now proven retrograde due to trying to play a system which is poor. A lot has been said that these players are poor quality. Results prove otherwise. The players signed in the summer have not been given the chance to excel. Look to Kwon and Tilio in the last days for example.
I may be misreading the current situation but the manager has the responsibility for the teaam, the system, the subs etc.
We dont need expensive, high quality players to win the league in Scotland, and a successful team is proving ineffective. It can ONLY be the system.
It has been said we lost good players like Jota, Mooy, etc but both of those players spent lengthy periods in the sick bay during a treble winning year. Whatever happened to one touch dynamic football? I has been replaced something that does not work. Who is responsible for changing that? I just want the coach to start to do his job.
By the way I think we will win today.

I read this morning that Ange was at fault so opinions eh?
My opinion is that we had a winning side, manager left and the incoming is being paid about 3.5 million to coach and take the team forward. Whilst I did not want him back, (due to his side to side, backwards, possession at all costs style.
I dont make the decisions and like everybody else I am only an observer. I am not deliberately being obtuse... just reacting to what I see.
What I have seen is BR has dismantled the side he inherited. Destroyed the confidence of the squad by trying to make them play something akin to anti-football, at the same time denying any responsibility.
It is everybody elses fault. So far blaming the treble winning side. (throwing them under the bus) the board etc. ad nauseum. As has been suggested.... not one player has improved on last year. There was a suggestion that MoR had improved, but it looks like his improvement was a continuation from last year and has now proven retrograde due to trying to play a system which is poor. A lot has been said that these players are poor quality. Results prove otherwise. The players signed in the summer have not been given the chance to excel. Look to Kwon and Tilio in the last days for example.
I may be misreading the current situation but the manager has the responsibility for the teaam, the system, the subs etc.
We dont need expensive, high quality players to win the league in Scotland, and a successful team is proving ineffective. It can ONLY be the system.
It has been said we lost good players like Jota, Mooy, etc but both of those players spent lengthy periods in the sick bay during a treble winning year. Whatever happened to one touch dynamic football? I has been replaced something that does not work. Who is responsible for changing that?
By thge way I think we will win today.
As you say, opinions. My own is that to put the blame ENTIRELY on one man is beyond comprehension.

A debate that, I'm sure we will have again.
For now, though, we have a battle to fight, a game to be won, three points to secure.

United we stand.

Waiting for he game wondering if we will get a good performance and win although the win is more important outbreak these days we don't know what we will get

We look a wee bit vulnerable to long through balls. Our defenders need to be vigilant at all times. Stay focused mentally and never switch off.

Members online

Latest posts

Back