Mourinho

Looks pretty dated

Hi mate, - yeah it is AVB, and Mourinho hates him now, so it shows how long ago it is.

With regards your reply to my initial post, yeah I can feel your passion, I’ve also read previous comments you’ve made about Lennon and I think it’s fair to say your mind was/is already made up.

For me it’s really quite simple, - I think we should wait to after the cup final and take stock. I’m sure plenty of agents will be letting Celtic know about clients who are potentially interested. There will also be others leaving their current job.

For me the world doesn’t revolve around a manager who is Celtic minded, who knows the Scottish game, or will even get us 10 in a row.

We’ll hopefully have 2 shots at the Champions League during that period, which is around £70 million, that’s pretty important also, especially with Lawwell intent, come hell or high water, on building this hotel.

I’d prefer a manager with more European experience. You know there’s managers taking jobs in every League in the world, that know nothing about that clubs history, but bottom line they are good managers, and regardless of all that will be just as desperate as Neil Lennon for success.

Anyway I respect(obviously) your opinion.

I just know how fickle it all is, and if we lose to that mob on Sunday, or God forbid lose the final, plenty who are pro Lenny will be going hysterical again.

I’m looking at what he’s done over his 10 years in management, and I think/hope we could get better.

All the best Niall.

Hi mate, - yeah it is AVB, and Mourinho hates him now, so it shows how long ago it is.

With regards your reply to my initial post, yeah I can feel your passion, I’ve also read previous comments you’ve made about Lennon and I think it’s fair to say your mind was/is already made up.

For me it’s really quite simple, - I think we should wait to after the cup final and take stock. I’m sure plenty of agents will be letting Celtic know about clients who are potentially interested. There will also be others leaving their current job.

For me the world doesn’t revolve around a manager who is Celtic minded, who knows the Scottish game, or will even get us 10 in a row.

We’ll hopefully have 2 shots at the Champions League during that period, which is around £70 million, that’s pretty important also, especially with Lawwell intent, come hell or high water, on building this hotel.

I’d prefer a manager with more European experience. You know there’s managers taking jobs in every League in the world, that know nothing about that clubs history, but bottom line they are good managers, and regardless of all that will be just as desperate as Neil Lennon for success.

Anyway I respect(obviously) your opinion.

I just know how fickle it all is, and if we lose to that mob on Sunday, or God forbid lose the final, plenty who are pro Lenny will be going hysterical again.

I’m looking at what he’s done over his 10 years in management, and I think/hope we could get better.

All the best Niall.
And to you too Ronin. Fair points well made sir. You clearly know your mind. And you are right it is a fickle old game. If Lenny loses the treble he can do one. I will always have said we needed a European coach?

Ive read all your posts on Mourinho, I know for sure that Jose will cost huge bucks higher than Mount Everest, will the board go that high.? I leave that for you decide, IMHO it won't be Jose Mourinho, I know its going to be someone on the cheap. Someone who won't say no to the board someone who lawwell can manipulate to his own I've a bonus coming up let's not ruin it. Heated driveways plc is doing very well out of me picking yes me. Brenda rocked the board and when Leicester came in lawwell said thank you goodbye. So what iam saying is lawwell will always now take the cheapest manager on the cheap he can get.. Lawwells ego tells his I can get things done on the cheap and still win trophies. Ffs sake wake up smell the coffee you still have to beat what's in front of you. Do it on the cheap with an inexperienced manager and cheap players the ten in a row won't happen. He has to get the next appointment right as manager or its over. I am sorry if that upsets some of the celtic family but its true. This is the most important appointment since our greatest manager Jock Stein. Get it right and then there is no stopping us, get it wrong and I have it's bye bye board.. HH ☘️☘️????

Ive read all your posts on Mourinho, I know for sure that Jose will cost huge bucks higher than Mount Everest, will the board go that high.? I leave that for you decide, IMHO it won't be Jose Mourinho, I know its going to be someone on the cheap. Someone who won't say no to the board someone who lawwell can manipulate to his own I've a bonus coming up let's not ruin it. Heated driveways plc is doing very well out of me picking yes me. Brenda rocked the board and when Leicester came in lawwell said thank you goodbye. So what iam saying is lawwell will always now take the cheapest manager on the cheap he can get.. Lawwells ego tells his I can get things done on the cheap and still win trophies. Ffs sake wake up smell the coffee you still have to beat what's in front of you. Do it on the cheap with an inexperienced manager and cheap players the ten in a row won't happen. He has to get the next appointment right as manager or its over. I am sorry if that upsets some of the celtic family but its true. This is the most important appointment since our greatest manager Jock Stein. Get it right and then there is no stopping us, get it wrong and I have it's bye bye board.. HH ☘️☘️????
don't hold back Ally,there's a few hats in ma gaff brickin it,cos they're gonnae get eaten if PL signs JM!!!! HH pal!

Members online

Back