Mourinho

We all know Boab the bunnet after Bro walfrid our founder is the greatest thing that's happened to us. Without those two icons their would be no Celtic. Managers players supporters come and go but those two shall be remembered in the highest of highest regard. HH Boab. ☘️
Spot on and as long as we always keep this in our thoughts we shall always know the path that led us here , and we will remember the hardships endured and for what they accomplished for us for that we are forever grateful and should use it as our beacon going forward, a club open to all.

My bhoy and I went over to Seamill Hydro the other day. Told him how the great Celtic teams of the past trained there when big games where on the horizon. It all came back to me that old nostalgia of watching the lions playing golf on the nearby course, walking the beach and taking dips in the water involuntary or otherwise???. There are so many places immortalised with the lions that we can all take as Celtic family to our hearts. HH ☘️??

My bhoy and I went over to Seamill Hydro the other day. Told him how the great Celtic teams of the past trained there when big games where on the horizon. It all came back to me that old nostalgia of watching the lions playing golf on the nearby course, walking the beach and taking dips in the water involuntary or otherwise???. There are so many places immortalised with the lions that we can all take as Celtic family to our hearts. HH ☘️??

Firstly I will always have love for NL but I don't think he is the man to take us forward in Europe, yes he had great results there but we have moved on as a club & I want us to keep moving forward. I don't get all of this, we need a Celtic man, no we need a forward think coach & no I don't know how but there are a few out there. On JM not sure on him, at first he seemed a great manager won things got his teams playing for him & the players seemed to love him but now it all seems to be about him. Rips clubs apart sells the fans favourite, so he is the main man, imagine KT getting sold so JM can make his mark. His style of play is not the Celtic way.
We need to go for the best out there, cast the net far & wide, who ever we get we must & will get behind them. So let's wait & see but please Celtic make a decision soon after the cup final so we can start the rebuilding for the qualifiers ASAP.

Firstly I will always have love for NL but I don't think he is the man to take us forward in Europe, yes he had great results there but we have moved on as a club & I want us to keep moving forward. I don't get all of this, we need a Celtic man, no we need a forward think coach & no I don't know how but there are a few out there. On JM not sure on him, at first he seemed a great manager won things got his teams playing for him & the players seemed to love him but now it all seems to be about him. Rips clubs apart sells the fans favourite, so he is the main man, imagine KT getting sold so JM can make his mark. His style of play is not the Celtic way.
We need to go for the best out there, cast the net far & wide, who ever we get we must & will get behind them. So let's wait & see but please Celtic make a decision soon after the cup final so we can start the rebuilding for the qualifiers ASAP.
welcome Colbhoy,good post,any suggestions who we should be going for HH

neil lennon's previous signings

Neil Lennon (June 2010 - May 2014)

28 Leigh Griffiths, £1m from Wolverhampton Wanderers, Jan 2014 [BBC]
25 Stefan Johansen, £2m from Stromsgodset, Jan 2014 [BBC]
19 Holmbert Fridjonsson, £100,000 from Fram Reykjavik, Jan 2014 [BBC]
20 Teemu Pukki, £3m from Schalke, Aug 2013 [BBC]
06 Nir Biton, £700,000 from FC Ashdod, Aug 2013 [BBC]
11 Derk Boerrigter, £3m from Ajax, Jul 2013 [BBC]
22 Steven Mouyokolo, free from Wolverhampton Wanderers, Jul 2013 [BBC]
05 Virgil van Dijk, £2.6m from FC Groningen, Jun 2013 [BBC]
17 Amido Balde, £1.5m from Vitoria Guimaraes, Jun 2013 [BBC]
26 Viktor Noring, (loan) from Trelleborgs FF, Jan 2013 [STV]
05 Rami Gershon, (loan) from Standard Liege, Jan 2013 [BBC]
18 Tom Rogic, £400,000 from Central Coast Mariners, Jan 2013[BBC]
11 Lassad Nouioui, free from Deportivo La Coruna, Sep 2012 [BBC]
26 Lubos Kamenar, (loan) from Nantes, Aug 2012 [BBC]
04 Efe Ambrose,£1.5m from Ashdod, Aug 2012 [BBC]
07 Nicolas 'Miku' Fedor, (loan) from Getafe, Aug 2012 [BBC]
01 Fraser Forster,£2m from Newcastle United, Aug 2012 [BBC]
17 Pawel Brozek, (loan) from Trabzonspor, Jan 2012 [BBC]
40 Rabiu Ibrahim, free from PSV Eindhoven, Jan 2012[BBC]
23 Mikael Lustig, free from Rosenborg, Jan 2012 [BBC]
39 Andre Blackman, free from AFC Wimbledon, Nov 2011 [BBC]
04 Badar El Kaddouri, (loan) from Dynamo Kiev, Aug 2011 [BBC]
14 Mohamed Bangura, £2.2m from AIK, Aug 2011 [BBC]
67 Victor Wanyama, £900,000 from Germinal Beerschot, Jul 2011 [BBC]
02 Adam Matthews, free from Cardiff City, Jun 2011 [BBC]
06 Kelvin Wilson, free from Nottingham Forest, Jun 2011 [BBC]
46 Dylan McGeogh, free from Rangers, Jun 2011 [BBC]
15 Kris Commons, £300,000 from Derby County, Jan 2011 [BBC]
32 Tony Watt, £100,000 from Airdrie, Jan 2011 [BBC]
07 Freddie Ljungberg, free from Chicago Fire, Dec 2010 [BBC]

10 Anthony Stokes, £800,000 from Hibernian, Aug 2010 [BBC]
26 Fraser Forster, (loan) from Newcastle United, Aug 2010 [BBC]
03 Emilio Izaguirre, £600,000 from Motagua, Aug 2010 [BBC]

05 Daniel Majstorovic, free from AEK Athens, Aug 2010 [BBC]
33 Beram Kayal, undisclosed from Maccabi Haifa, Jul 2010 [BBC]
88 Gary Hooper, £2.4m from Scunthorpe, Jul 2010 [BBC]

27 Daryl Murphy, £1.5m from Sunderland, Jul 2010 [BBC]
16 Joe Ledley, free from Cardiff City, Jul 2010 [BBC]
11 Cha Du-Ri, free from SC Freiburg, Jul 2010 [BBC]
21 Charlie Mulgrew, free from Aberdeen, Jul 2010 [BBC]
some not to shabby signings in that lot!
there certainly was But some roasters as well !!

welcome Colbhoy,good post,any suggestions who we should be going for HH
Thanks, not sure who we should get but I remember a blog I read about a Dutch guy managing in Belgium, can't remember his name,who sounded just the type we are looking for, knows the European leagues plays fast attacking football & is forward thinking. I know some will say we tried that with RD but we have to keep moving forward & bring in one of the new breed of managers who keeps up the standards the BR started with fitness nutrition & style of play, one who can change formation when things not going well during the game. Someone with knowledge & an eye for talent in the smaller leagues. It's a big ask & DD should cast his reach far & wide just as long as it's not DM.

Back