MSM Sevco marque signings

jinky58

During the transfer window there was a lot made by msm about how well sevco had done in the window attracting the experience of Jermain Defoe so lets have a look at said transfer business of both clubs Burke and Weah v Davis and Defoe I know who I Would want what about you SLAM DUNK TO CELTIC I THINK!.

During the transfer window there was a lot made by msm about how well sevco had done in the window attracting the experience of Jermain Defoe so lets have a look at said transfer business of both clubs Burke and Weah v Davis and Defoe I know who I Would want what about you SLAM DUNK TO CELTIC I THINK!.
Well Defoe has 100% scoring average with SEVCO as have Burke and Weah with the HOOPS
I look forward to see how remainder of the season pans out

HH?

Well Defoe has 100% scoring average with SEVCO as have Burke and Weah with the HOOPS
I look forward to see how remainder of the season pans out

HH?
I know the two that is up to speed and have shown what to expect once they gell with their new pals and gain more insight into the role, i know the two who need to quickly come up to speed as their age will be exposed if they have not got their experience in check.

I know Burke has made noises already about how he would love to extend his stay with us, I'd love to keep Weah for 18 months, the two of these players are bringing something a wee bit special to the squad. Hope the PSG forward line keep banging in the goals as Weah sounds like he's already enjoying himself in Paradise

I know Burke has made noises already about how he would love to extend his stay with us, I'd love to keep Weah for 18 months, the two of these players are bringing something a wee bit special to the squad. Hope the PSG forward line keep banging in the goals as Weah sounds like he's already enjoying himself in Paradise

Bear in mind they've played against Airdrie and St Mirren and Hamilton tomorrow

Hardly Galacticos and I know that you can only play what's in front of you

Be interesting to see what transpires v Valencia although I AM happy to have them at Parkheid

HH?

Last edited:

How timely ! With the GASL having to pony up the readies for whoever may want to sell their worthless shares in the Concert Party , he will be hoping to get some of his money back soon .

Hence the story on JohnJames website which is reporting a bid for More-or-less from Nice , with a reported offer of around 10 million euros ( which was rejected ) . But with money likely to leave his escrow account as shareholders cash in their Sevco Vouchers , the S.A. criminal needs to replace it - so expect an offer for the Columbian crotch snapper to be accepted soon .

How timely ! With the GASL having to pony up the readies for whoever may want to sell their worthless shares in the Concert Party , he will be hoping to get some of his money back soon .

Hence the story on JohnJames website which is reporting a bid for More-or-less from Nice , with a reported offer of around 10 million euros ( which was rejected ) . But with money likely to leave his escrow account as shareholders cash in their Sevco Vouchers , the S.A. criminal needs to replace it - so expect an offer for the Columbian crotch snapper to be accepted soon .
According to bean counters the money to be put for shares could be as litte as 8 million , was 8 million from France the amount quoted yesterday, King does not spend his own money.
RIFC fans are
clown shoes.jpg

Surely the glib and shameless liar should be held in contempt of court as it has been stated categorically by his QC in court that he didn't have the money to comply with the TOP ruling

Crotch snapper
Is that another reference to yesterday's fish thread? ????

HH?

Back