MSM Sevco marque signings

Don’t get the comment because I don’t kno
GG, you make more sense than most of us combined.

Added to the fact that you are, by far and away, the most polite and respectful person on here.

You even apologise????

That's unheard of here.

Thank you SP for your most kind words I didn’t expect that. I try to treat people kindly because I’m a great believer in what you give out you get back again - nearly aplologised there for sounding a bit cheesy but you know what I mean I’m sure. I suppose there are more cynical people who don’t believe in that well that’s up to them then really.

Thank you SP for your most kind words I didn’t expect that. I try to treat people kindly because I’m a great believer in what you give out you get back again - nearly aplologised there for sounding a bit cheesy but you know what I mean I’m sure. I suppose there are more cynical people who don’t believe in that well that’s up to them then really.
I'd happily learn that lesson in manners and respect and I'd do even better to practice it more often.

It's nice to be reminded of proper values, GG. Sometimes we get caught up in the heat of the debate and lose sight of the relatively simple things, like courtesy and tolerance.

Never underestimate your contributions, they are always well received and a reminder of our common features.

GG .... SP is captain cheese seriously dont you worry about cheese ye need any fuckin holler for cheesestrings.

He’ll hit you up pal.

Back