MSM Sevco marque signings

Cluster One 25th January 2019 at 20:39

“The independent directors recognise that many shareholders will have acquired their shareholding in order to support Rangers Football Club and the independent directors continue to believe this is important and that shareholders who share this prime motivation should reject the offer.
…………………..
The shareholders will have acquired their shareholding in a company, TRIFC in order to support Rangers Football Club.
Is that what he is saying but not saying?

The huns getting ready to pen the shareholder into no deal, name and address required if you want to cah in
billboy and bullseye.jpg

“The independent directors recognise that many shareholders will have acquired their shareholding in order to support Rangers Football Club and the independent directors continue to believe this is important and that shareholders who share this prime motivation should reject the offer.
…………………..
The shareholders will have acquired their shareholding in a company, TRIFC in order to support Rangers Football Club.

The huns getting ready to pen the shareholder into no deal, name and address required if you want to cah in
View attachment 1172

And fagan was his name he’s got it ??

…………………..

View attachment 1172

I smell hun shite.

…………………..

View attachment 1172

You hit the ''Bullseye'' with that picture , Boab !

Went before I finished that’s what happens when getting old and dithery - honestly but I will leave it at that you get the gist of what I was trying to say. I should really leave this comment lark to all you young ones but sometimes I just like to say a bit anyway HH to you all
GG, you make more sense than most of us combined.

Added to the fact that you are, by far and away, the most polite and respectful person on here.

You even apologise????

That's unheard of here.

Back