Must Watch. Dispatches Channel 4 tonight 8pm.

I have English children and grandchildren. I think you could word things better palπŸ‘Ž

I don't think Ray meant any offence there Steviebhoy, the term 'little Englander' (modern usage) refers to staunch English nationalists who see England and the English as superior to all other nations.

It's a term used by English people themselves who disagree with the notion of being 'superior' to anyone else.

The original usage referred to English people who were opposed to the expansion of the British Empire, they believed England should extend no farther than England's borders and that England should only work in cooperation with Scotland and Wales as part of the UK.

Apart from their desire for the Union I think I would've liked those original 'little Englanders'!

HH Steviebhoy (y)

I have English children and grandchildren. I think you could word things better palπŸ‘Ž
He's not having a go pal, he said 'englanders' not English. My old Fella's English, I live in England, well, Liverpool. And it was little englanders with their ludicrous ideas of 'taking our country back' that got us into this absolute fucking catastrophe in the first place.

I lived near Stockport for 30 years then came "home" with my accent intact😁

My uncle moved to Manchester about 50 years ago Steviebhoy (passed now)......to us back in Glasgow he sounded like a born and bred Manc while my Manc born cousins thought he sounded like a gruff Glaswegian......he on the other hand didn't give a fuck how he sounded all he cared about was whether or not people in both Manchester and Glasgow could understand him when he uttered the word 'pint'!

HH mate (y)

My uncle moved to Manchester about 50 years ago Steviebhoy (passed now)......to us back in Glasgow he sounded like a born and bred Manc while my Manc born cousins thought he sounded like a gruff Glaswegian......he on the other hand didn't give a fuck how he sounded all he cared about was whether or not people in both Manchester and Glasgow could understand him when he uttered the word 'pint'!

HH mate (y)
He wasn't daft pal. Got his priorities rightπŸ˜‚.
HHπŸ€

Well think yersels lucky i came up here from the black country , with a really thick black country accent , so my first day at school resembled a re-enactment of the battle of bannockburn

while outside the gates the rest of the presbyterian population waited for there chance ''what you learn at school the day son '' ,,,,,,,''hit n run , worked a fkn treat
thank fk a lost that accent think it was more punched out me than drifted away

Well think yersels lucky i came up here from the black country , with a really thick black country accent , so my first day at school resembled a re-enactment of the battle of bannockburn

while outside the gates the rest of the presbyterian population waited for there chance ''what you learn at school the day son '' ,,,,,,,''hit n run , worked a fkn treat
thank fk a lost that accent think it was more punched out me than drifted away
Character buildin kelly!!!!!

Doctors in America got millions of people hooked on pain pills because the drug companies are allowed to give them holidays and craft misleading literature. Then you will be treated as a criminal because of your addiction. Happens all the time. The American system should not be a welcome import except for the billionaire class.

Doctors in America got millions of people hooked on pain pills because the drug companies are allowed to give them holidays and craft misleading literature. Then you will be treated as a criminal because of your addiction. Happens all the time. The American system should not be a welcome import except for the billionaire class.
Apparantly, they're gettin the shit sued out of them. BNAS, a kinda medical PPI!!!! another win fur the lawyers!

The crow always wins the battle.
The pharmaceutical lawyers will get wealthy defending those bastards.
USA style healthcare, has bankrupted many in the US, get sick, sell your house to pay for medical bills
The rich get treatment, they can afford, the rest, well, they are not given a second glance and are left to die
Check out this prick, who was gouging people, who needed life saving medication
He upped the price from $1.50 to $20 per pill, some patients required 15-20 pills a day
In another case, he raised the price from $13 to $750 per pill
Don't let Johnson Trump and Branson, get their way

USA style healthcare, has bankrupted many in the US, get sick, sell your house to pay for medical bills
The rich get treatment, they can afford, the rest, well, they are not given a second glance and are left to die
Check out this prick, who was gouging people, who needed life saving medication
He upped the price from $1.50 to $20 per pill, some patients required 15-20 pills a day
In another case, he raised the price from $13 to $750 per pill
Don't let Johnson Trump and Branson, get their way
It's a sad reality. Profits before people always.

Back