Name a Celtic player who was popular but you didn't rate and one who wasn't rated but you quite liked...

Armstrong was no bad but thought he was heavy hyped, as was paddy McCourt, decent enough but not for cult following.

Graveson I thought was pretty decent but got bad press, wee Henderson was good option imo but let go, stokes was decent as well imo

even Johnny Hayes got bad press and done very little wrong, wasn't wee Jinky but I liked him.

Very good question..

Paddy McCourt - mercurial talent but he couldn't be arsed...loved by the masses but I didn't like him because of his lack of wanting to become better

Paul Telfer - was never very popular but for me, he was the player who brought the best out of Nakamura and they had a great understanding

Last edited:
John Kennedy, still shouldn’t be ANYWHERE near our club, just a promising youngster that had a bad injury, now seems to have a job for life, he’s the reason our defence is poor😱
Derek Whyte was more interested in keeping his immaculately coiffured hair in place than heading the ball😡

Anyone who knows what goes on will tell you that Kennedy is an absolutely top class coach and right hand man

Members online

Latest posts

Back