Name a Celtic player who was popular but you didn't rate and one who wasn't rated but you quite liked...

Anyone who knows what goes on will tell you that Kennedy is an absolutely top class coach and right hand man
Then why is the defence, that he’s been in charge off shite? You won’t find anyone on this forum that thinks our defence is any good, Kennedy has no experience, I could read all the book I find about brain surgery, won’t make me a brain surgeon.....

Ledley for the second question. He was my fav player and I was gutted when he was just allowed to leave. Bumped into him a couple of year ago when there was talk about us maybe resigning him, in a petrol station just outside London, Said he would love to come back if he had a chance. Great player.

So did I done it just fir 🌲 was stuck but Lubo
Brought back memories of Joe Ledley
Thought wtf some Welsh Rugby player
But he was top quality should’ve retired at Celtic Park.

HH 🌲
I loved Ledley too. I thought he was rated by the fans who appreciated his hard work. I heard he was distraught when told he was being sold and to empty his locker, for a paltry £0.5m. He was replaced by Stefan Johansen who cost £2m! As you said, Ledley could have done a job for us for several years more.

Back