Nasty Nicola doing her best

As you said Rose, I'm hoping the sheep turn them over today. I hope Mcinnes(maybe spelt wrong) learned how to face them given how we nullified their threat recently.
well it would seem obvious to us the way the sheep need to play and I'm sure wee Johnny Hayes will be up for it no doubt. I wish hayes was still at Celtic. But if I remember the last time the huns met the sheep the sheep didn't put up much of a fight which was odd to say the least, but hopefully the day they do.HH

Are you Dpoopster or did you leave yir Teeth 🦷 oot just askin furra Freend.

HH 😂
You see Samuel!
It's typical if not compulsory, for any new forum to start it off by making up several identities to encourage idle chat & new membership.
Keep it to yourself now! but typically search the early membership & you can fairly assume many are the same individual!

Anyway certainly works here, could not get much more idol idal idel idul, u know what i mean Samuel.
I genuinely Didny want 2 make u & a few udders here even more paranoid, but there are a few on here!

but note Samuel -u kan onlee rely on me 4 ur meaning in your life.

Funny thing Samuel I was only logging in for a few minutes idle football talk, but its really grreat 2 c I'm still always on ur mind adding benefit & some meening 2 yur life.
As mentioned u kan rely on me Samuel.

But plz understand, that I only have a few minutes every so often to keep you going, You'll just have to keep on keeping Dhoopster Always on your mind

My commitment to providing some meaning to your life, even if it just via me living RENT FREE in your thoughts day & night even into 2021, tis fine by me.

bloody+nationalists.jpg

Coincidence how some mindsets on here -

Are so so similar to the likes of 'we're not tories' & we despise nationalism & nationalists just like british national heroes Sir Bob Geldoff & Sir Billy Connolly.

bloody+nationalists.jpg

That sadly typical pair of brit totally not nationalists of the ordinary people, who just also happen to be -
Most enthusiastic props & promoters of the british empire state, & proud takers of the knee for the descendants of a mafia, Patronizers patronized by a branch of a Hanoverian crime syndicate, that some in the 21st century actually still actually call 'royals' is perverse irony.

Still digging in I see - carry on but I think I’ve explained that calling women any women ‘bitches” is derogatory language but you dig in so it’s no my fault this is still going on.
"Calling ANY woman bitches"

Excellent, I think we're getting somewhere in terms of impartiality, something I wholeheartedly agree with.

Thank fuck I never called anyone such a name or I'd be on the naughty step eh?

Members online

Back