New Celtic LED Signs

FFS, one degree, that's shorts and t shirt weather :D (y)
Coldest I've been in was -25, worked out in that, you have to take breaks and get warm about every half hour
Worst mistake I made was putting my frozen hands under hot water, instead of cold
The pain was undesicribable
Big German guy I was with shouted "No...cold water...cold wtaer !!!"
You learn oretty quick
I mind my first year golfing with the adults, out playing with a few olders one freezing day this guy disppears for a couple of minutes, come back, goes into his bag, hands me a sandwich, here you are young un, get that down you.
Thanks pal, starts eating it and says i can hardly hold it, my hands are that cold.
He pipes up 'on days like this, the best thing to do, every time you need a pish, just do it on your hands, gives you a bit of respite, helps you hold the club better'
Sandwich straight in the bin

The cold we can deal with, but it's the biting wind, that is a killer
I do not miss these days
Remember pushing back a flight that was heading for Hawaii, blinding snow, blizzard conditions, couldn't wait to get in and get a hot drink, pilot comes on, as I get him to where he needs to be, for de-icin,g and then taxiing away..."OK thanks for the push...ALOHA!!!"

snowy day on the ramp.jpeg

I want one
GIRFUY Coffee Mug

Figure we might as well use this thread for anything and everything
If you think it's Baltic where you are, check out this morning's temperatures here
It's a balmy minus 8 and we're about to finish breakfast then head out for a walk
My mate lives in Williams Lake, where it's -30, and our friends in Edmonton might have to put on a heavy jaiket, as it's -46
Yesterday, in Yellowknife, NWT, it was -57
They don't call Canada, the Frozen North for nothing
fCGuIQy.jpg
Jesus!!!we're awe morning about couple of inches of snow n minus 2 too close to the arctic over there they shud pay yous awe danger money for moving out there😆

The cold we can deal with, but it's the biting wind, that is a killer
I do not miss these days
Remember pushing back a flight that was heading for Hawaii, blinding snow, blizzard conditions, couldn't wait to get in and get a hot drink, pilot comes on, as I get him to where he needs to be, for de-icin,g and then taxiing away..."OK thanks for the push...ALOHA!!!"
Caulder down at Millport, but aye the winds a cunt, how do expect to get a piss or a light for your fag.

Fuckin murder wen ur doobie starts burning doon the wan side wen ur out in the cold wind u canny hold ur jacket and lighter at same time as a doobie😱
When i was a young bhoy, it was in the FHM mag how to build a camberwell carrot cheech n chong style (below).
So me and my pal took about 2 hours painstakingly making it, a 10 packet a fags, nearly a full packet of skins etc.
Gets to the point of lighting it and we couldn't for the giggles.
So my mate has it to his gub, sniggering, door opens, his mum walks in, takes a look, drops a pile of clean washing, hands go to mouth and shrieks 'oh my god what the fuck is that ?'
my mate ice cool, 'it's just a joint mam, but its a monster. We're struggling to light it if you fancy a go'
'No, but there better not be any rockers aff that fucking thing'

1612974930465.png

When i was a young bhoy, it was in the FHM mag how to build a camberwell carrot cheech n chong style (below).
So me and my pal took about 2 hours painstakingly making it, a 10 packet a fags, nearly a full packet of skins etc.
So my mate has it to his gub, sniggering, door opens, his mum walks in, takes a look, drops a pile of clean washing, hands go to mouth and shrieks 'oh my god what the fuck is that ?'
my mate ice cool, 'it's just a joint mam, but its a monster. We're struggling to light it if you fancy a go'

View attachment 13284
Rockers would set the carpet and your shirt on fire

I've got the obligatory Hendrix perm
And the inevitable pinhole burns
All down the front of my favorite satin shirt
I've got nicotine stains on my fingers
I've got a silver spoon on a chain
Got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains

Rockers would set the carpet and your shirt on fire

I've got the obligatory Hendrix perm
And the inevitable pinhole burns
All down the front of my favorite satin shirt
I've got nicotine stains on my fingers
I've got a silver spoon on a chain
Got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains
i don't know how many shellsuits i ruined with rockers :eek:
thats what got me caught aff my maw every time,
naw the eyes like a babbons arse and the fact there was NOBODY HOME

View attachment 13284
I’ve a jumper that looks like a welder wore it tae work for years every time ah wear it the wife tells me tae Chuck it out but ah tell her nae chance me and that tap have too many happy memories together

Minus 'FreezyBaws' this morning
Expecting snow over the next few days, and it's windy, a nice touch Mother Nature, when I've just shaved ma heid !!!
Supposed to get down to minus 17
FFS, that's up North, or back East weather...
Beau doesn't mind the cold, but he's now fast asleep on his bed, as I type
YxsCsnI.jpg

iYKR3YM.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back