New Friends

Spherical Planet

This isn't always the easiest place for newcomers to win friends and influence people.

I guess it's fair to say that quite a few folk had a rocky start but some of those lads/lassies are now regarded as highly-valued and greatly appreciated regular contributors. There are still disagreements and crossed swords on various matters. There are still a couple of members who may be of questionable origin, but in the main - the core group of contributors have learned how to agree/disagree, fall out/fall back in and move onwards and upwards together.

It has been my great pleasure over this last month or so - to be entertained and educated by the thoughts and opinions of several new members. It is always a welcome bonus when newcomers engage in and contribute to debates and I feel that we have all been honoured and impressed by quite a few of our most recent friends. I know we may seem suspicious and constantly on high alert, but I sincerely hope that that is not an accurate reflection of who we all are.

This site has been a welcome escape throughout this period of uncertainty and it is a wee place of refuge from the constant barrage of hun media and political games of jeopardy.

Whilst I extend a belated welcome to the fine folk who have joined us recently, may I also extend my best wishes and prayers to the other lads we haven't heard so much from in recent days and weeks. To Wild Bill C, Kelly, Andy and several others. I hope you and your loved ones are well and that we can all enjoy your ideas, humour, moans and groans very soon.

To the lurkers, huns and pointy-heided bhuns........I have a short span of attention and get bored pretty easily. If you want to have a slanderfest, then I'm your Huckleberry.

To one of D other lads.........give us a chance, you might find we have more in common than you originally thought.

Anyways for our new Irish and Greenocchio friends. It's great to have you here and lang may ye bide.

This isn't always the easiest place for newcomers to win friends and influence people.

I guess it's fair to say that quite a few folk had a rocky start but some of those lads/lassies are now regarded as highly-valued and greatly appreciated regular contributors. There are still disagreements and crossed swords on various matters. There are still a couple of members who may be of questionable origin, but in the main - the core group of contributors have learned how to agree/disagree, fall out/fall back in and move onwards and upwards together.

It has been my great pleasure over this last month or so - to be entertained and educated by the thoughts and opinions of several new members. It is always a welcome bonus when newcomers engage in and contribute to debates and I feel that we have all been honoured and impressed by quite a few of our most recent friends. I know we may seem suspicious and constantly on high alert, but I sincerely hope that that is not an accurate reflection of who we all are.

This site has been a welcome escape throughout this period of uncertainty and it is a wee place of refuge from the constant barrage of hun media and political games of jeopardy.

Whilst I extend a belated welcome to the fine folk who have joined us recently, may I also extend my best wishes and prayers to the other lads we haven't heard so much from in recent days and weeks. To Wild Bill C, Kelly, Andy and several others. I hope you and your loved ones are well and that we can all enjoy your ideas, humour, moans and groans very soon.

To the lurkers, huns and pointy-heided bhuns........I have a short span of attention and get bored pretty easily. If you want to have a slanderfest, then I'm your Huckleberry.

To one of D other lads.........give us a chance, you might find we have more in common than you originally thought.

Anyways for our new Irish and Greenocchio friends. It's great to have you here and lang may ye bide.
Well said SP. We have a fair few newer members who are contributing a lot of wonderful posts.

To any Celtic fans who are lurking then please join in and tell us what you think. I will prewarn you that we have had a few trolls on here recently so a few are being extra vigilant. So if your first few posts are all totally negative or repeatedly starting several negative threads rather than contributing to ongoing discussions will also get people suspicious of your true intentions - especially if these are personal attacks rather than criticism of someone's abilities or performances, so bear this in mind (not that whinging or criticism is frowned upon - some of us are crabbit and like to complain!!!).

Also, don't be surprised if posts suddenly go off topic or change towards something completely different - it is just part of the fun so embrace the madness. This season will be historic so share in the fun, the highs and the lows. Hail hail. 🍀

Welcome to the Noise and we look forward

Well said SP. We have a fair few newer members who are contributing a lot of wonderful posts.

To any Celtic fans who are lurking then please join in and tell us what you think. I will prewarn you that we have had a few trolls on here recently so a few are being extra vigilant. So if your first few posts are all totally negative or repeatedly starting several negative threads rather than contributing to ongoing discussions will also get people suspicious of your true intentions - especially if these are personal attacks rather than criticism of someone's abilities or performances, so bear this in mind (not that whinging or criticism is frowned upon - some of us are crabbit and like to complain!!!).

Also, don't be surprised if posts suddenly go off topic or change towards something completely different - it is just part of the fun so embrace the madness. This season will be historic so share in the fun, the highs and the lows. Hail hail. 🍀

Welcome to the Noise and we look forward
Have to say that it's a pet hate of mine when someone takes a thread "off-topic". It's pretty inconsiderate and distracts from the subject in hand.

Talking of the subject in hand, has anyone had a goo at Adele recently? That's one talented lassie (pity aboot the singing though).

Great Post SP. It's good to see new members who are contributing in a positive way but I'm really quite worried about the non-appearance of some of our regulars. 😕

As a fairly new member myself I have to say a big thank you to all the members who have made me feel so welcome on the noise.
I also want to say just how important the noise has been to myself. This as we all know is such a huge season and for many celtic supporters it is the biggest one they have a chance to witness.
But due to covid things are not the same, with not being able to attend matches, or even meeting up in pubs on match days and having that real match experience.
But thankfully with the noise you still very much part of the whole celtic experience and you also learn so much about the club with some brilliant and true information. You also have some great banter and some truly comical posts that provide great humour.
Of course we have a few invaders, Huns trying to act behind enemy lines hoping to cause unrest amongst us but we don't be to long sussing them out and putting them back under the stone they crawled out from.
But for the genuine celtic supporters, come on in and enjoy the truly wonderful experience on the noise and be part of the amazing experience capped off with a quad treble and a 10iar
HH

As a fairly new member myself I have to say a big thank you to all the members who have made me feel so welcome on the noise.
I also want to say just how important the noise has been to myself. This as we all know is such a huge season and for many celtic supporters it is the biggest one they have a chance to witness.
But due to covid things are not the same, with not being able to attend matches, or even meeting up in pubs on match days and having that real match experience.
But thankfully with the noise you still very much part of the whole celtic experience and you also learn so much about the club with some brilliant and true information. You also have some great banter and some truly comical posts that provide great humour.
Of course we have a few invaders, Huns trying to act behind enemy lines hoping to cause unrest amongst us but we don't be to long sussing them out and putting them back under the stone they crawled out from.
But for the genuine celtic supporters, come on in and enjoy the truly wonderful experience on the noise and be part of the amazing experience capped off with a quad treble and a 10iar
HH
👏 👏👏🍺🥳 Ah'm staggerin oan sunshine,woo,oo!

HH
😂😂 I’ve just came in John seen a few messages about welcoming cunts 🙈 just asking , unlike myself I post pish usually Whits in ma head may rhyme or reason tae it most times 😂😂😂 but there are a few really good posters yourself included mate who I don’t know thing wie these forums is don’t take yer self to serious and don’t take whit people say to serious 😂😂😂🙈🙈 I know unfortunately big fishing rod that night 😂😂😂fanny 🙈🙈🙈

😂😂 I’ve just came in John seen a few messages about welcoming cunts 🙈 just asking , unlike myself I post pish usually Whits in ma head may rhyme or reason tae it most times 😂😂😂 but there are a few really good posters yourself included mate who I don’t know thing wie these forums is don’t take yer self to serious and don’t take whit people say to serious 😂😂😂🙈🙈 I know unfortunately big fishing rod that night 😂😂😂fanny 🙈🙈🙈
That's what makes this forum so special Bigian65 is having such great characters like yourself, especially on match days, when you can really feel part of the celtic family. OK like all families there can be disagreements but we all are united in our cause, which makes us the envy of not only Scottish but world football.
And you no what I am even starting to understand some of the glasgee slang

That's what makes this forum so special Bigian65 is having such great characters like yourself, especially on match days, when you can really feel part of the celtic family. OK like all families there can be disagreements but we all are united in our cause, which makes us the envy of not only Scottish but world football.
And you no what I am even starting to understand some of the glasgee slang
I’m fae Croatia ya mad bastard 😂😂😂😂

Back