New Friends

This isn't always the easiest place for newcomers to win friends and influence people.

I guess it's fair to say that quite a few folk had a rocky start but some of those lads/lassies are now regarded as highly-valued and greatly appreciated regular contributors. There are still disagreements and crossed swords on various matters. There are still a couple of members who may be of questionable origin, but in the main - the core group of contributors have learned how to agree/disagree, fall out/fall back in and move onwards and upwards together.

It has been my great pleasure over this last month or so - to be entertained and educated by the thoughts and opinions of several new members. It is always a welcome bonus when newcomers engage in and contribute to debates and I feel that we have all been honoured and impressed by quite a few of our most recent friends. I know we may seem suspicious and constantly on high alert, but I sincerely hope that that is not an accurate reflection of who we all are.

This site has been a welcome escape throughout this period of uncertainty and it is a wee place of refuge from the constant barrage of hun media and political games of jeopardy.

Whilst I extend a belated welcome to the fine folk who have joined us recently, may I also extend my best wishes and prayers to the other lads we haven't heard so much from in recent days and weeks. To Wild Bill C, Kelly, Andy and several others. I hope you and your loved ones are well and that we can all enjoy your ideas, humour, moans and groans very soon.

To the lurkers, huns and pointy-heided bhuns........I have a short span of attention and get bored pretty easily. If you want to have a slanderfest, then I'm your Huckleberry.

To one of D other lads.........give us a chance, you might find we have more in common than you originally thought.

Anyways for our new Irish and Greenocchio friends. It's great to have you here and lang may ye bide.

Blessed are the peacemakers 😛

Very good article SP you have captured the soul of the celtic noise. We our like a good pot of stew everything get thrown in.all opinions all the different characters all the different ages and genders it's a wee get away from the madness that life can hit you with at times .but the one thing that holds us all together is the love of our football club Mon the hoops.

Are we allowed to mention who we think the impostors are?? I'm still not to sure about that docco one. He seems to have convinced you lot when he sent that picture in of him holding the match day ticket...but I did a bit of digging, while taking time off from my evil plot to crash the streaming system, and I found out that the ticket for that match and that seat number was sold to a lady called Michelle from pollokshaws!!! Dont ask me how I found that information but its true....admit docco!! That's not your hand OR your ticket!!!!

Are we allowed to mention who we think the impostors are?? I'm still not to sure about that docco one. He seems to have convinced you lot when he sent that picture in of him holding the match day ticket...but I did a bit of digging, while taking time off from my evil plot to crash the streaming system, and I found out that the ticket for that match and that seat number was sold to a lady called Michelle from pollokshaws!!! Dont ask me how I found that information but its true....admit docco!! That's not your hand OR your ticket!!!!
Yeah, but always mind that we've never seen a ticket or a game in our lives according to clay and jwbtm, lubo!

How would we even know what a ticket looks like?

I'm no convinced aboot Docco either...........he had a fella called Barkas on his teamsheet recently and we all know the goalie's called Vargas now.

Yeah, but always mind that we've never seen a ticket or a game in our lives according to clay and jwbtm, lubo!

How would we even know what a ticket looks like?

I'm no convinced aboot Docco either...........he had a fella called Barkas on his teamsheet recently and we all know the goalie's called Vargas now.

Very true SP. Great thread BTW. Its good that we are starting to get new members. I just hope that the regulars who haven't been on in a while are safe and well.

The 2 years I've been visiting ( cannot believe it's been 2 years btw) has been simply great. The folk in my circle get a little bored with me when all I talk about is Celtic 24/7 so when I discovered the noise it was a haven for me and those people who werent able to listen to me anymore (still dont know what's wrong with them??). I've laughed I've cried I've seen things with you all I never thought I'd ever see with Celtic, Scotland (lewis Hamilton eh Docco?) Donald Trump Boris Johnson covid19, the worlds taken a strange turn since sept 18. One thing that's a constant is there will always be friendly banter, deeply heated and intelligent debate, and great fun to be had visiting this site. My days incomplete now if I dont check in with all you folk on here at least once a day. I'm not going to try and do it in 25 words or less WC 😆 the Celtic Noise is a great site but it's the folk , the members on it who make it what it is. YNWA HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪💚

Strangely for me , the site I discovered the noise through was young Ryan 118 on youtube. I used to listen to his rantings and the comments section was what youd expect from YouTube. I visited there a couple of times recently and couldn't believe that was part of my Celtic rounds. What nonsense (though fair play the wee guys got himself a lot of followers now and making money) but it's that last part, that hes making money, I think has ruined his site, adverts interrupt whatever hes saying and his titles are now the worst clickbait you could imagine but its there where I discovered the noise so for that I'm grateful.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back