New Scottish FM is a Celtic fan

Who cares what team he supports.
He's a failed transport minister, failed justice secretary and failed health secretary. Only 25k SNP members voted for him.
Is this what the SNP are doing now, rewarding failure.
He's now announced that the Deputy FM is , waited for it, the firmer FAILED health secretary who had to step down because of the unbelievable chappy job she was doing.
Scottish politics are an absolute joke now. Who do you vote for now.
The SNP have done a terrible job in Government, Scottish Labour are a shambles, Tories- just no, the greens are a fucking joke party. So really you are left with the Liberal Democrats and I couldn't even tell you their leader.
I think we are in for some dark time ahead

He's a failed transport minister, failed justice secretary and failed health secretary. Only 25k SNP members voted for him.
He's now announced that the Deputy FM is , waited for it, the firmer FAILED health secretary who had to step down because of the unbelievable chappy job she was doing.
The SNP have done a terrible job in Government, Scottish Labour are a shambles, Tories- just no, the greens are a fucking joke party. So really you are left with the Liberal Democrats and I couldn't even tell you their leader.
But the cloaks went forrit it’s lighter at night
Or ur yi oan constant night shift bud

HH 😉

My goodness, Glasbhoy; I never thought I'd ever be so thankful that our oven isn't gas ! In fairness to you, I do find a morsel of agreement in your post: I don't give a frig about which team he supports either.
Could he, and every other politician do better ? Yes, I think that's fair comment. Does it make me want to throw in the towel and give up on a lifetime of actually trying to change things, even if only by helping out when I'm in a position to do so ? Absolutely not. It's so very easy to criticise from the comfort of our armchair. Much more difficult to actually try to help things change for the better.

So do we get rid of the Scottish Parliament
And go cap in hand to Westminster the home of clean well run governance of The UK.
If the SNP are that bad why are they getting such turnout and results at the ballot boxes
They’re the only party to have majority rule in a voting system that was designed to make it impossible
And at the last election we’re within hundreds of votes to do it twice.
Have they made mistakes yes
Is the NHS in a mess Yes
Is Education in a mess again Yes
But they’re a mess in every corner of Gb
And they’re worse in England Wales and Norn irn.
But agree that’s not comforting it’s worrying
It could lead to Privatisation by the back (Etonian) door.
But as Frank has pointed out criticism is easy its actions that count.
So what’s your manifesto
And yeah what school or Team he supports ain’t the priority DO Stuff ffs fix the problem
Don’t become IT

HH ❤️‍🩹

I live in narnia, I think we have greens but none of those other parties. You think your 'local' politicians are incompetent :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

308414271_194999999558781_5754114555656235617_n.jpg

My goodness, Glasbhoy; I never thought I'd ever be so thankful that our oven isn't gas ! In fairness to you, I do find a morsel of agreement in your post: I don't give a frig about which team he supports either.
Could he, and every other politician do better ? Yes, I think that's fair comment. Does it make me want to throw in the towel and give up on a lifetime of actually trying to change things, even if only by helping out when I'm in a position to do so ? Absolutely not. It's so very easy to criticise from the comfort of our armchair. Much more difficult to actually try to help things change for the better.
What I mean is the SNP are shite , a good opposition party but terrible in Government. The state of the Education system and NHS Scotland proves this.
Scottish Labour are a shambles.
Tories are arseholes who I could never vote for. Douglas Ross is a better ref then he is a politician lol
The Greens are barking mad.
So really if we want change it would probably fall to the Liberal Democrats but I couldn't name 1 Liberal Democrat SNP or tell you who the leader of the party is.
Basically I think this country is fucked . We have been getting shafted by the tories in Westminster then the SNP have been taking sloppy seconds and shafting us too.
I mean wee Nic said she was proud of her record & pointed to baby boxes been a highlight.
WHAT A Joke

Members online

Latest posts

Back