New Scottish FM is a Celtic fan

But there's always a rammy on the Noise when the Celtic aren't playing.

That Cruella Braverman wants to fine street beggars £1000 for begging so is it just me that thinks she's lost the fkn plot? If they could pay the fine they wouldn't need to beg Shirley. I suppose they could jail them for non payment of said fines and then at least they would get a bed and 3 square meals a day - result!

Perhaps those using foodbanks could be seen as beggars too and she could fine them for being poor and end the utter embarrassment of one of the world's wealthiest countries being unable to feed its most vulnerable. 😡

Rant over, soz.
They already count pensioners as being on benefits so why not take the next step and call them beggars too? (Despite OAPs paying the government every month for over 40 years which is used to fund taxcuts for the super-rich, and they only receive a pittance when they retire. Despite the UK having the oldest retirement age - which will increase much more in the future - we have the lowest value state pension compared to every civilised nation relative to working pay).

Since Westminster's hoped for "herd immunity" plan to use Covid to wipe out more of the retired scroungers was thwarted, maybe they can fine the useless old buggers out of existence?

And now step away from the politics thread BB!!!

That Cruella Braverman wants to fine street beggars £1000 for begging so is it just me that thinks she's lost the fkn plot? If they could pay the fine they wouldn't need to beg Shirley. I suppose they could jail them for non payment of said fines and then at least they would get a bed and 3 square meals a day - result!

Perhaps those using foodbanks could be seen as beggars too and she could fine them for being poor and end the utter embarrassment of one of the world's wealthiest countries being unable to feed its most vulnerable. 😡

Rant over, soz.
Untitled.jpg

Rant over, soz.
A rant Shammy? Don't think so. A very pertinent point, which you make rather well!
A rammy? Nah, just a friendly exchange of views.

Rant over, soz.
I dunno I was Aberdeen in December every beggar looked to be Romanian or Gypsy one very well fed looking woman had a sign reading have cancer and children like one was as bad as the other, TBH I thought it was hilarious,shower of chancers ,I know there are folk in genuine need but a lot of them are at it

I dunno I was Aberdeen in December every beggar looked to be Romanian or Gypsy one very well fed looking woman had a sign reading have cancer and children like one was as bad as the other, TBH I thought it was hilarious,shower of chancers ,I know there are folk in genuine need but a lot of them are at it
That's a question many folk ask themselves Micky. I believe most folk would be of a mind to help someone in need. In fact, I'm certain of it. Sadly, I also believe there are quite a number only too happy to take advantage of folk's decency and generosity. Of course this leads to genuinely desperate folk losing out. I just trust my gut in those situations.

That's a question many folk ask themselves Micky. I believe most folk would be of a mind to help someone in need. In fact, I'm certain of it. Sadly, I also believe there are quite a number only too happy to take advantage of folk's decency and generosity. Of course this leads to genuinely desperate folk losing out. I just trust my gut in those situations.
same here it’s all you can do

Just remember to stop oan yir bike before you get to the edge of the earth and fall off 🤣🤣
It’s funny you said that toThai Tommy, BB. The flat earther guy was Thai Tim.
There was a time Thai Tommy posted and people got on his case, what you doing back? and such like. Tommy was like, what the fuck have I done? They had to apologise to Tommy when they realised he was Thai Tommy not Thai Tim.

It pains me to see and hear what the Tories are doing to the people of Scotland, well, the average family
Work all your days, pay into your stamps, and they make you feel as though you are guilty for getting a pension, which of course, is labelled a 'benefit'
They did the same thing here
It's not a 'benefit' it's my money, and I fucking worked hard for it
The rich will always blame the average guy for the country's woes, while the fat cats pocket their bonuses on an annual basis
A couple of big grocery chains here, have been getting bad press, and rightly so, because they have baulked at paying ' a fair wage' to employees, while they have shown the highest profit earnings in their history
Shareholders get theirs, while the people keeping the store going, get screwed once again, some 'working poor' as the term goes, have to rely on foodbanks while they work 40 hours a week, it's scandalous
In terms of Canada, I'd recommend anyone who can make the move, to do it, but like many countries, it's not as easy as it used to be
Trudeau's Liberals and the Conservatives, have ruined this country and while we have the NDP to fight for the average family, they are basically there to make up the numbers
You just need to check the news on a nightly basis, to see that crime and mental health issues dominate
Two days ago, 2 policeman gunned down by a 16 year old in Edmonton
Yesterday it was a 38 year old policewoman who was stabbed to death, while doing a wellness check in Quebec
Two days ago here, a guy was at Starbucks grabbing a coffee, he was standing outside with his two year old, while his wife was inside
There's a no smoking/vaping policy near storefronts, but when he asked the guy vaping could he please move away from him and his 2 year old, the guy pulled out a knife and stabbed him to death, right in front of his family, and horrified witnesses
I know there's crime in every town and city, but the ongoing gang violence is frightening, shootings every week, then cars torched nearby in an effort to conceal evidence
The mass shootings in the US are making headlines again, North America is great, and there's lots of opportunities, but it's definitely not the safe place, it used to be
I've been all across this great country and I feel fortunate to have made my home on the west coast, the Winter's are mild (compared to back east) and the Summers are long and not as humid
Sending my best to all on the noise

Happy Trails

There was a time Thai Tommy posted and people got on his case, what you doing back? and such like. Tommy was like, what the fuck have I done? They had to apologise to Tommy when they realised he was Thai Tommy not Thai Tim.
I worked with a few guys who, when they retired, moved down to live in Thailand for 6 months, and come back in the Summer for 6 months
Best of both worlds
Another friend of mine lives in Cebu, Philippines, same deal, down there during our Winter, and back here for our Summer
Nice, warm place to stay, beaches, and laid back lifestyle, inexpensive to live there
Good if you can do it

The gaffer and I always had this plan to move to warmer climes after retirement; sun, sea, and s.......frig, I've forgotten what the last one is. Anyway, along came five granweans, and all the grand plans went oot the proverbial windae !
Scotland can be dreich at times, for sure, but it's home. We get all the sunshine we need just by putting a smile on their beautiful wee faces. We're more than glad we stayed.
Although we on The Noise can get caught up in having a chinwag about things which we maybe don't see eye to eye on, for me life's greatest treasure is family.
Goes without saying, my greatest wish for you good folk is that the choices you make provide for you and your families good health, prosperity, and contentment .
We only get one shot at it .

Thank you "Richybhoy" for those words.
That were a few years back when I were accused of being "that person" who did or not say something. It kept me away for a long time.
Heavily into dog rescue these past few years. One time had 11 now sadly down to 9, few weeks back lost an ex army sable GSD female, wife and I in tears, 'Candee' cremated at a Buddhist temple, her ashes now joined with 'Jasmine' in our garden, Covid, Sterling FX decline had an exodus of folk from Thailand, but, married and settled out in the sticks no thoughts of leaving.
If you can move somewhere warmer your aches fade away, food is cheaper. No council tax, no standing charges on utilities, petrol cheaper etc, etc.
Take care all.

The gaffer and I always had this plan to move to warmer climes after retirement; sun, sea, and s.......frig, I've forgotten what the last one is. Anyway, along came five granweans, and all the grand plans went oot the proverbial windae !
Scotland can be dreich at times, for sure, but it's home. We get all the sunshine we need just by putting a smile on their beautiful wee faces. We're more than glad we stayed.
Although we on The Noise can get caught up in having a chinwag about things which we maybe don't see eye to eye on, for me life's greatest treasure is family.
Goes without saying, my greatest wish for you good folk is that the choices you make provide for you and your families good health, prosperity, and contentment .
We only get one shot at it .
Sangria is the word your looking for Frank. 🤣🤣

Rant over, soz.
Top post I’m begging you never stop posting Shammy 👏👏👏👏

HH 👏

They already count pensioners as being on benefits so why not take the next step and call them beggars too? (Despite OAPs paying the government every month for over 40 years which is used to fund taxcuts for the super-rich, and they only receive a pittance when they retire. Despite the UK having the oldest retirement age - which will increase much more in the future - we have the lowest value state pension compared to every civilised nation relative to working pay).

Since Westminster's hoped for "herd immunity" plan to use Covid to wipe out more of the retired scroungers was thwarted, maybe they can fine the useless old buggers out of existence?

And now step away from the politics thread BB!!!
Naw dinnie when yir talkin sense wi a big fittit bito sarcasm 👏👏
Ya beggar yi

HH 👏

It pains me to see and hear what the Tories are doing to the people of Scotland, well, the average family
Work all your days, pay into your stamps, and they make you feel as though you are guilty for getting a pension, which of course, is labelled a 'benefit'
They did the same thing here
It's not a 'benefit' it's my money, and I fucking worked hard for it
The rich will always blame the average guy for the country's woes, while the fat cats pocket their bonuses on an annual basis
A couple of big grocery chains here, have been getting bad press, and rightly so, because they have baulked at paying ' a fair wage' to employees, while they have shown the highest profit earnings in their history
Shareholders get theirs, while the people keeping the store going, get screwed once again, some 'working poor' as the term goes, have to rely on foodbanks while they work 40 hours a week, it's scandalous
In terms of Canada, I'd recommend anyone who can make the move, to do it, but like many countries, it's not as easy as it used to be
Trudeau's Liberals and the Conservatives, have ruined this country and while we have the NDP to fight for the average family, they are basically there to make up the numbers
You just need to check the news on a nightly basis, to see that crime and mental health issues dominate
Two days ago, 2 policeman gunned down by a 16 year old in Edmonton
Yesterday it was a 38 year old policewoman who was stabbed to death, while doing a wellness check in Quebec
Two days ago here, a guy was at Starbucks grabbing a coffee, he was standing outside with his two year old, while his wife was inside
There's a no smoking/vaping policy near storefronts, but when he asked the guy vaping could he please move away from him and his 2 year old, the guy pulled out a knife and stabbed him to death, right in front of his family, and horrified witnesses
I know there's crime in every town and city, but the ongoing gang violence is frightening, shootings every week, then cars torched nearby in an effort to conceal evidence
The mass shootings in the US are making headlines again, North America is great, and there's lots of opportunities, but it's definitely not the safe place, it used to be
I've been all across this great country and I feel fortunate to have made my home on the west coast, the Winter's are mild (compared to back east) and the Summers are long and not as humid
Sending my best to all on the noise

Happy Trails
Think I saw that one at Starbucks online fucking horrific the guy the guy commenting on the film well commentating would be more accurate sounded like he was watching a WWF fight not someone’s life being taken unbelievable and it’s happening all over now so many people seem to think they can do whatever they want and fuck everyone else the human race seems to be loosing its humanity and it’s not a pretty sight

Latest posts

Back