Next Sunday

oj17

Just caught the highlights from the SPFL site on you tube - Lennon must put his doubts aside on LG and Eddie starting together next week. I dont thinks Sevco's defence can cope with LG off the shoulder AND Eddie just behind BUT we have to control the midfield propely for the two up front to have the space to run. I would go with the sme team next week - but somehow I dont think Lenny will - I suspect Grif will be dropped to squeeze in Christie - I hope I am wrong

Granted I only seen the highlights - but big Julian still misjudging the ball and he has to be on his game next week as it could easily unravel with a coupl of mistakes at the back.

I think we've paid them far too much respect in the last couple of games and set-up to counter them (even at home).

Lenny should let these fuckers worry aboot us and the damage we can do. Our passing was poor in these games too and that cabbage patch they attempt to play on is not fit for a passing game.

Calmac pinging them over Griff's and Jamesie's shoulder will do the trick nicely. Big Jullien can dink a 40-yarder too.

Have to turn up this time though. Too many sleep-ins against them in the last two seasons. Time to put the bastarts oot their misery.

I think we've paid them far too much respect in the last couple of games and set-up to counter them (even at home).

Lenny should let these fuckers worry aboot us and the damage we can do. Our passing was poor in these games too and that cabbage patch they attempt to play on is not fit for a passing game.

Calmac pinging them over Griff's and Jamesie's shoulder will do the trick nicely. Big Jullien can dink a 40-yarder too.

Have to turn up this time though. Too many sleep-ins against them in the last two seasons. Time to put the bastarts oot their misery.
Agree hh

We have to have some dig this time because we let them into our faces right from the kick-off. Time the table was turned and we should be the team that plays with intent and doesn't give them a chance to get into a rhythm.

Players have to turn up, stand up and be prepared to knuckle down to the job this time. This game isn't for cissies.

Dont think Lenny has any doubts about starting they two up front considerin theyve both started 12 times out of the last 15 games!I'm not sure about the 3 at the back though,think we look vulnerable at times .
We're a far better football team ,much better players,better manager so hopefully we go out and pump them this time.Hope ze Germans destroy them on Thursday anaw!HH

Fucked if I know what our best team is.
Eddy and Griff certainly.
Forster obviously.
4 at the back, El Hamed, Julien, Ajer, Taylor. (But Bitton deserves a place, sub for now bring him on if Ajer's having a mare)
Forrest (Pingpong getting warmed up incase Jamesie forgets to turn up) Calmac Broon and.....Elyounoussi if hes actually fit, but Christie deserves a start and big Tam...
Fuck it I'll leave it to Lenny.
🐈

We have to have some dig this time because we let them into our faces right from the kick-off. Time the table was turned and we should be the team that plays with intent and doesn't give them a chance to get into a rhythm.

Players have to turn up, stand up and be prepared to knuckle down to the job this time. This game isn't for cissies.
Couldn't agree more . Fight for the right to play. Also we should put pressure on ref for every bad tackle they make.
Can't wait to be honest.
HH

I suspect any Sevco defender remotely likely to be picked will pish the bed at least once between now and next Sunday. The bad man is coming to get them. You've seen what he can do on the pitch; imagine what he can do in their dreams.

wsq8vjwh86l01.jpg

Last edited:
Form goes out the window in these games.....we have to win the battles tactically, mentally and physically.....we win these and our superior football will do the rest...
They look like a team with 0 confidence at the moment and it might get worse on Thursday if Leverkusen are as good as i think.We shouldnt fear this mob at all,all the pressures on them.

Back