Next Sunday

We will win on Sunday. Our players will want it more than them. After the Celtic Park result December this is one Lenny and the players will relish. Don't know about the formation but I'm sure we trust Lenny to get it spot on. I wouldn't predict a hammering of sorts but a 2 0 will do for me. Win then 9inar is in the bag. Let loose the dogs of War. HH ☘️☘️

Just caught the highlights from the SPFL site on you tube - Lennon must put his doubts aside on LG and Eddie starting together next week. I dont thinks Sevco's defence can cope with LG off the shoulder AND Eddie just behind BUT we have to control the midfield propely for the two up front to have the space to run. I would go with the sme team next week - but somehow I dont think Lenny will - I suspect Grif will be dropped to squeeze in Christie - I hope I am wrong

Granted I only seen the highlights - but big Julian still misjudging the ball and he has to be on his game next week as it could easily unravel with a coupl of mistakes at the back.
I was thinking el hamed will return to a back 4. As broony said in an interview earlier in the season we always play with 3 midfielders it's the formation that changes. Hopefully we start with griff and eddy , you're probably right and Christie will start with rogic on the bench. Broony and calmac with Forrest and moi (frimpong) el hamed julien ajer bitton(frimpong/hayes). Lenny has shown his nous tweaking midgame already but also been slow other times to change. I personally believe that we will win whatever formation we employ. HH

I
We will win on Sunday. Our players will want it more than them. After the Celtic Park result December this is one Lenny and the players will relish. Don't know about the formation but I'm sure we trust Lenny to get it spot on. I wouldn't predict a hammering of sorts but a 2 0 will do for me. Win then 9inar is in the bag. Let loose the dogs of War. HH ☘☘
Said much the same after the League cup final when we were pish. Played pish on 29th December. Time we turned up.

I

Said much the same after the League cup final when we were pish. Played pish on 29th December. Time we turned up.
Tbf we did look dead on our feet both games though could still have avoided defeat at CP. The energy and momentum can change weve seen that. They normally play better in games that mean something but gerrards demeanour now calling out his players etc , theres discord in that camp and its going to get much much worse. We have the opportunity to win it at ibrox and that wont be lost on Lenny or the team. To secure 9iar at ibrox will be such sweet sweet joy and poetic justice. When that happens slippy will be begging his agent to get him out of there and he'll slip away to the championship, wondering what Frank Lampard did that he didnt (win a title stevie) If we play to our levels I could see 3 or 4 but I'll settle for any victory. This could be the most beautiful sunday ever and I'm confident we look so much switched on (domestically) I'll go 3-1 eddy, griff and julien HH

When Sevco lose at home to Bayern and then a few days later to us how will the Bears react. "Oh well It will be next year when we reach 55" or will it be" Gerrard must go!" This assumes that the manager is the main problem and not the huge and unbridgeable gap in player quality. What if a triple treble becomes a quadruple Treble and a Quintable Treble ..........and on and on. What if Sevco supporters never see their team ever win the premiership. They have never done so and I suspect never will.

There are two players who will automatically be picked to play on Sunday, that in my opinion, on form don't deserve to be in the team and will probably hold us back. The two players are Brown & Forrest. Ntcham (if fit) or Bitton deserves to play before Brown, and Frimpong is much more nimble and faster than Forrest (Frimpong can actually run past players). The pitch is likely to be a quagmire. The less plodders in the team the better. We can thrash them with fast slick play. Not slow build ups, losing balls in midfield then rushing back panicking. Here's hoping Neil sees sense and at least plays Frimpong.

There are two players who will automatically be picked to play on Sunday, that in my opinion, on form don't deserve to be in the team and will probably hold us back. The two players are Brown & Forrest. Ntcham (if fit) or Bitton deserves to play before Brown, and Frimpong is much more nimble and faster than Forrest (Frimpong can actually run past players). The pitch is likely to be a quagmire. The less plodders in the team the better. We can thrash them with fast slick play. Not slow build ups, losing balls in midfield then rushing back panicking. Here's hoping Neil sees sense and at least plays Frimpong.
Forrest has 4 assists in the last 6 league games all that's changed is the winger isnt converting himself right now but his contributions cant be questioned hes come through his lean spell and his link up play has been great recently. 10 goals and 14 assists I dont understand why some have forgotten what he brings to the team, I think we'll probably see frimpong but I'm certain Forrest will start his form right now isnt in question. Brown is an absolute starter if hes fit if not bitton can play there his natural position but hasnt for a while . I'm not expecting to see ntcham at all for this game isnt he still injured? I hope both griff and eddy start but I could see El Hamed come back into the starting XI he did well on his last showing as sub , won the penalty. If hes fit cant see past him. Probably would mean a back 4 with Taylor ajer and julien. It's a difficult line up to predict though I think lenny will go with experience. 100% confident as always anyway. HH

Last edited:
Sevco have to win on Sunday.They will be humbled on Thursday and a draw means they are still 13 points ahead. They have to be kept out of our box as Cheatin Beaton will take any chance to award a penalty if they fall down.

Back